Date with a liar part 3

Chuuya screamed pathetically as his knees gave up on him and allowed him to fall to the ground, he punched the ground numerous times. "Chuuya, what's wrong?" The red-haired woman asked coming out to see what the commotion was, "IT'S THAT STUPID NEW GUY. HE FUCKING KIDNAPPED (Y/N)!" Chuuya yelled in frustration running his hand through his hair, Koyo's eyes widened before she smiled "good news Chuuya. You can go ahead and kill him, not only did he kidnap one of our more important members but we also found out that he was a spy for a gang, we put him under heavy surveillance since he was suspicious." Chuuya perked up a little bit, "you wouldn't happen to have put a tracking device on him" the orange-haired executive asked the red-haired executive, "of course."

Time skip

Your POV:

My eyes shot open, "ugh" groaning I immediately grabbing my throbbing head. The last thing I remember was Leo...my eyes widened "that son of a bitch," I mutter under my breath my eyes finally adjusting to the darkroom. I around a bit trying to find an exit when suddenly I bumped into something soft- actually not just something...multiple things, crouching I moved my hands around the soft objects on the floor and as my hand glided on the objects I felt something dry, almost as if it was dried blood... "Oh my god! What the fuck?!" I yelled falling backward and crashing into the other objects- although, they weren't objects- they were dead bodies of women, all of them. 

Third-person POV:

"Hello (Y/N)" you hear Leo's voice echo around the walls, you could see his figure in the doorway standing unnervingly still, "what is this Leo? Why me? What are you planning on doing with me?" You questioned him your eyebrows narrowed down as far as they could. You couldn't even describe how angry you were at him, "I'm sure you already know what this is, and well why you? That's because...Well, aha I love you!" Leo said his voice becoming psychotic as he confessed his love to you, what is he? A yandere?  You thought to yourself your blood boiling, how could he do this to all these innocent women?! "WHAT DO YOU PLAN ON DOING WITH ME LEO!" You screamed at him standing up shaking, he slowly walked closer towards you but you wouldn't move- not even an inch. "I plan on doing whatever I want with you" Leo whispered to you with a smirk on his face, you could see what he looked like at the moment very clearly now. His hair was all messy and his eyes were bloodshot, in general, he looked like a psycho. "I could destroy you right now if I wanted to" You threatened, by now you were shaking like crazy. I don't want to use my ability, but I don't see another way out of here... you thought to yourself scanning around the room discreetly. Leo chuckled with a low voice "oh I know, but you won't do that. I know how much you dread your own ability" you shook your head, how did he know that? You never told him that at all...

CRASH CLINK CLINK CLINK

"(Y/N)! WHERE ARE YOU? SCREAM SO I CAN FIND YOU!" You heard a voice yell- it was Chuuya! He came to the rescue! Both you and Leo's eyes widened and before Leo could slam his hand over your mouth you let out a scream "CHUUYA IM OVER HERE-" Leo's hand muffled the rest of your voice but it was enough to alert Chuuya where you were. "I'M COMMING (Y/N)!" You heard Chuuya yell back, you grinned I can always count on you Chu you thought to yourself, Leo's eyebrows narrowed, he took his hand off your mouth "what a pest, always getting in the way- I guess I'll just have to eliminate him." Leo said laughing, your eyes widened and you activated your ability 'a bloodbath for the ladies' "DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE TOUCH HIM!" You screamed anger taking over your mind, Leo's eyes widened, he had done all the research he could about you so nothing would be of surprise. He knew what was happening- you were going on a rampage. The first one since you were 12, nothing could stop you now. You would end up killing hundreds- maybe even thousands! And Leo knew he would be the first one dead.

You couldn't control anything anymore, you ruthlessly killed him, his blood everywhere. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" You screamed out in agony dropping on your knees, you were mentally trying to fight back but it was so hard to. Chuuya watched all of this unfold...Before he finally decided to take action, "(Y/N)!" He screamed running to your side, however it wasn't as easy as he thought it would be. You manipulated his blood so he couldn't move and you started to get up, a crazy grin was plastered on your face as you slowly walked towards Chuuya when you reached him you stopped "CHU-" You gasped coming to your senses for a quick second "H-HELP!" You screamed out before going back to the rampage, however you were trying not to kill him- and Chuuya could tell, he wrapped his arms around you trying to comfort you out of this. And somehow just somehow, it worked! You came back to your senses completely and before you passed out you smiled up at the executive "thank you Chu" is all you could muster out while you lost consciousness. 

Chuuya smiled a little bit, he was happy to have you in his arms. Where he could make sure you were safe, he put you on his back and made his way back to the Port Mafia. When he got back he laid you down onto a couch and paused. He thought for a bit before he gave you a kiss on the forehead and left to go talk with Mori.

"Mori, something happened back there with (Y/N)..." Chuuya said to the forty-year-old. The man nodded, "apart of her ability is a killing rampage that she goes on when her emotions go out of control. Before today she had only gone on one rampage, remember when she killed her entire village and her parents?" Chuuya nodded, "that was the rampage before today- what you did was very impressive. Nobody, when she was on her first rampage, could calm her down. Yet you calmed her down. I will make you two official partners, so that way if she ever loses control you are there to stop her." Mori said explaining the situation to his underling. Before, you and Chuuya would only go on a few missions a month together, but now since you're partners well- of course, you'll be doing every mission with Chuuya. "I understand," the orange-haired executive said as he exited the room.

We almost gonna be done with the 'date with a liar' part of the story ayyy.

-Author