The feelings for...

Third-person POV:

Chuuya, Chuuya, Chuuya. That was all that had been on your mind for weeks. What is happening to you? You felt butterflies arise in your stomach whenever he would smile at you, and with the slightest touch he made you feel all ticklish and warm inside, the sensation would start at the tips of your fingers and rapidly spread throughout your body. Was this...Love?

"Chu!~" You said enthusiastically latching onto him from behind, "what do you want, short-short?" He asked you as he continued to walk "is it a crime to want to hang out with you Chu?~" You asked him innocently, the executive's cheeks were dusted in pink he opened his mouth to speak yet no words came out. You grinned to yourself and detached from him "well, I'm going to head off now! Bye bye~" you said turning around and leaving. 

Time skip

"MACKEREL, YOU DUMBASS! GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY (Y/N)!" Chuuya screamed at Dazai who was currently hugging you to death, "ehh? 'Your (Y/N)'?~~ When did that happen~" the brown-haired man spoke loudly in a teasing tone, meanwhile, both you and Chuuya's faces were completely red. "Ch-Chu?! Wh-what do you m-mean?!" You asked the orange-haired man quietly, "NO, NO NO! WHAT?! I- I-" Dazai cut Chuuya off laughing hysterically "AHAHHAHA! YOU GUYS SHOULD'VE SEEN YOUR FACES!"

Time skip

You were currently texting Dazai about Chuuya...

(suicide god - Dazai, BLOOD-ette - (Y/N))

suicide god- so~ I already know you like that you like him~

BLOOD-ette - KSJDKJ NO I DON'T!! T-T 

suicide god is typing...

suicide god- no use in denying it (Y/N)~ hehehe :)

BLOOD-ette - ...

BLOOD-ette - ...fine, I guess that I like him,,,

suicide god- great! Now, I'm going to go tell him~~

BLOOD-ette - NO I SWEAR TO GOD!! STOP! I WILL MAKE YOUR DREAM OF DYING COME TRUE DAZAI!!!

suicide god- OOoo, scary! :0

BLOOD-ette is typing...

BLOOD-ette - damn right it's scary! >:( shame on you

suicide god- so when do you plan on confessing to him?

"Confessing to who?" Somebody spoke behind you out of nowhere, "AHH! CHU! YOU SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME!" You screamed turning to face him, Chuuya chuckled "yeah yeah, but who're you confessing to...?" He asked you in a low voice. You started to panic no way under any circumstance can he know I like him! It'll ruin our whole friendship!! you thought to yourself, "just tell me! I'm your best friend remember?" He started to press further "does he work in the Port Mafia? Does he have an ability? How much do you like him? Do you even know him or did you just see him walking down the street? Oh god, no, is it Dazai-" "IT'S ATSUSHI" you blurted out of nowhere, FUCK! I'M SO SCREWED!! "O-oh...Well, I-I'm gonna go home...Cya, short-short..." You mentally slapped yourself, how could you be this stupid! At this point, it would've been better to just let him know you liked him! 

BLOOD-ette - DAZAI HELP MEEEEE I DID SOMETHING SO TERRIBLE! CODE RED! CODE RED I SAY!

suicide god- whatcha need?

BLOOD-ette - Chu asked me who we were talking about and he started asking me questions! So I started to panic and blurted out Atsushi's name!! He then walked out all sad! How do I fix this.... D:

suicide god is typing...

suicide god- AAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHA, YOU'RE SO STUPID. CHUUYA OBVIOUSLY LIKES YOU BACK. But of course, now you've ruined it.

BLOOD-ette - NooOOOOOO! How could I be this stupid ;;;

suicide god- actually, we can make this a little fun~ And when I mean we, I mean me. 

BLOOD-ette - how could this be any fun?! I just ruined all my chances with Chu! T-T

suicide god- we'll make him jealous of course!! Hehee 

BLOOD-ette is typing...

BLOOD-ette - jealous? 0-0

suicide god- yes >:) we'll make him jealous so he'll have to make a move on you!

BLOOD-ette - but if he thinks I like Atsushi, and we get Atsushi to play along...then won't he not make a move on me?

suicide god is typing...

suicide god- Chuuya will most definitely make a move on you he even if he thinks you like Atsushi, remember now~ even if we've known each other for years I knew him before you~~

BLOOD-ette - sometimes I think you're both a genius and a maniac at the same time. But mostly a genius heh

suicide god- OF COURSE I'M A GENIUS! A handsome genius!~ Have you seen these looks?!

BLOOD-ette - yeah yeah ^^

suicide god- oh, I gotta go now but text me later and we'll make a plan. I'll ask Atsushi to play along too~!

You sighed looking up at the ceiling, putting your phone down on the cushion next to you, you closed your eyes I hope this works... you thought to yourself sighing. 

SO THIS WAS SHORT YEAH IK I HAD LIKE NO MOTIVATION TO EVEN CONTINUE THIS AT ALL BUT YOU READ THE LAST A/N, this was actually the chapter i was working on before i took that unkown hiatus lol. Sorry to keep ya'll waiting~!

-Author