Date with a liar part 1

"Ch-Chuuya!" You said choking on your words as tears ran down your face, "short-short?- What happened?! Who did this to you?" Chuuya spoke his voice soft as he ran towards you and started comforting you. "L-Leo!"

The week before this

You were more than excited to go on your date with Leo, you spent your day picking out your outfit for it. "Chu!~ How do I look?" You asked your orange-haired friend with a large grin plastered on your face. Chuuya stared at you his mouth slightly agape, "y-you look um- amazing! Yeah, Leo will definitely like it..." his face cheeks started to flush a little bit, "you think so? I spent forever trying to find the perfect outfit! Ahaha" you laughed awkwardly not wanting to admit you had actually spent the entire day picking out one outfit.

Time skip

You had spent the rest of your time with Chuuya, mostly him helping you to control your nerves. But now it was time for your first date- you couldn't believe it was actually happening! You walked down the halls of the Port Mafia base to where Leo said he would meet you at, you happily waited outside the door for what felt like hours- little did you know it actually was hours...

"Where is he...? Did something come up and he forgot to tell me?" You asked yourself quietly, you were really anxious now with thoughts like: is he ok?  Did something happen? Oh my god!! Did he get into an accident?? bombarding your head, you didn't know how long you were waiting outside for, you looked around you, seeing the once beautiful sunset now a pitch-black night sky. Getting your phone out of your bag you checked the time "I'VE BEEN WAITING HERE FOR THREE HOURS?!" You screeched completely confused as to why he didn't show up, out of no-where you heard a rustle behind you. You immediately turned your head towards the noise and put your guard up, "Woah Woah! Chill out (Y/N), it's just me! I'm sorry I was so late- something came up and it took way longer than I expected it to." The figure said walking into the light- it was Leo! "O-oh, I understand- it's perfectly fine! I mean you're here now, so there's no problem..." You said forcing a smile onto your face, he grins "let's go have our date now, shall we?" Leo stuck out his hand signaling for you to take it which you gladly did, and with that, you both started to walk to Leo's car.

Time skip

It was after your date and Leo took you back to your home, "Leo...Um, thank you for the date! I really enjoyed it!" You said lowering your head attempting to hide your blushing face, you looked up a little bit only to see a light pink tint on his cheeks before he spoke up and smirked "anytime~" He said leaning in softly putting his lips onto yours, you froze as he kissed you. It was your first kiss, you didn't know what to do. A few seconds later you tried to mimic what he was doing, you soon gasped suddenly feeling pain on your bottom lip Leo took this opportunity to slip his tongue into your mouth. You closed your eyes and pulled on his shirt bringing him closer to you. Leo smirked and put his arms around your waist deepening the kiss, "Mmh" you moaned into his mouth. Your face was on fire, you never expected Leo to kiss you, this was both your first date and kiss- it was almost too much to take in. You were pulled back to reality when you felt his cold hands under your shirt, you didn't know why but you immediately pushed him away. As soon as Leo's touch left you, the first thing that came to your mind was...Chuuya? For some reason, you felt guilty, like you did something wrong- you didn't even know why you were thinking of the executive after just having your first kiss with a guy you had a major crush on.

You pushed him out of your house, and before your door could shut all the way you spoke "I- um, yeah." You shut the door on him and locked it, shoving your head in your hands you slid down the door. "I can't believe that just happened..." You said to yourself, why did I think of you Chu? Tell me your thoughts were mostly like that: not understanding why you thought of him- I mean you liked Leo not him...right?