A tiny robbery

Current Age: 21

(Y/n)- your name (H/L)- hair length (H/C)- hair color

"DON'T DO THIS CHU!" You screamed running away from the executive, you had taken one of his hats and accidentally dyed it blue, "(Y/N) I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!" He threatened as you ran as fast as you could your life on the line "BIG SISTER KOYO!" You screamed jumping behind the woman, "STEP. BACK." Chuuya spoke his voice booming with anger, "Chuuya, what did (Y/N) do this time?" Koyo spoke calmly "SHE DYED MY FUCKING HAT BLUE! DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW EXPENSIVE THAT HAT WAS (Y/N)?!" Your head popped up from behind Koyo's shoulder "I TOLD YOU IT WAS AN ACCIDENT!" You screeched "ACCIDENT MY ASS (Y/N)!" Koyo stepped away revealing you to Chuuya "Chu! We can talk about this!" You said backing away from the orange-haired man "I don't think so (Y/N)" he spoke dangerously inching closer to you. He tackled you tickling you "AHAHAHH! OMG GET THE FUCK OFF ME CHU!" You screamed laughing hysterically from the tickling "THIS IS YOUR PUNISHMENT (Y/N) DEAL WITH IT!"

"Chuuya, (Y/N), in my office," Mori said in the doorway of his office, you and Chuuya both looked at each other before Chuuya got off you extending a hand to help you up which you so gladly took before he took away his hand causing you to drop back on the floor. You grumbled getting up and walking behind Chuuya "I have a mission for you both" Mori said smirking trying to make an evil aura around him until: "Mori look!" Elise spoke showing him a drawing of a man bleeding out on a sidewalk, "very good!" Mori said clapping his hands patting Elise's head. Chuuya coughed "what is our mission, Mori" your boss turned towards you both again "you're going undercover, the target is about your age Chuuya, he's a handsome businessman. He has a necklace I want, it's a very valuable necklace. He's having a party tonight, Chuuya you will go undercover as one of his bodyguards, and (Y/N) you will try to seduce him, his weakness are beautiful women after all." Your eyes widened you went undercover before but you never tried to seduce somebody. 

"Mori with all due respect, are you sure I can even do that?" You asked him trying to get out of it "yeah! Why don't we just get somebody else to do it!" Chuuya said angrily. He only wanted you to be safe and he couldn't guarantee your safety if you're stuck with some lousy pervert, "(Y/N), you're perfectly capable of doing this. Just flirt with him a little and when you're alone with him knock him out- kill him whatever. If he's either dead or alive is not something I care too much about, I just want that necklace." You nodded your head reluctantly, "I'll try my best Mori." And with that you and Chuuya both left, it was only a few hours until you would have to go on this mission and you needed practice, "Chu! Please help me! I don't know how to seduce at all!!" You begged for Chuuya to help you "and what makes you think I know how to seduce men!" He screeched at you "you are a man! I thought you would tell me what men like!" You said clinging onto his arm, "fine short-short. I'll try to help you." He spoke annoyed, "thank you Chu!~ You're the best!" You said happily and hugged him. "Yeah, yeah I know I am."

Chuuya had given you some pointers and now all you needed were to try it out on somebody, "Chu, please! I need to try it out on somebody and you're like the only person I can try it out on!" Right now you were trying to get the wine-loving executive to agree to let you try out some of the things he taught you. "No, no. AND NO!" He screamed crossing his arms, you went off to the corner and sulked like Tamaki only you weren't growing mushrooms (if you get that reference I love you) Chuuya sighed when it came to you he'd do about anything for you. "Fine, get over here short-short, you can try it out I guess." He pretended to be annoyed but in reality, he was nervous, "really?!" You said springing up from the corner, he nodded "make this quick (Y/N) we don't have forever." You jumped up and down "thank you Chu!" "Tch, whatever."

Chuuya was sitting down and you slowly walked towards him swinging your hips from side to side just how Chuuya told you to do, he eyed your movement blushing slightly "Chuuya..." You spoke softly, by now you had reached him and sat down onto his lap facing him. He froze flustered: he could feel your warm breath on his cheek, "y-yes?" He said trying to maintain his stern voice but failing miserably, he was really flustered by now. You rarely used his full name unless it was serious, and to be honest he kind of liked it when you said his name. You traced a finger up and down his arm making him shiver "Chuuya, this is awkward!" You pulled away falling back onto the floor, "IDIOT!" He screeched kicking you in the side, you giggled "owwie! What was that for!" He muttered some words you couldn't hear. Sitting up you spoke, "did it work?" You sounded like an excited child in a candy shop, "it did more than just work..." Chuuya muttered under his breath but you couldn't hear him, "hm? What was that Chu?" His face exploded with all sorts of pink "I SAID YES! DUMBASS NOW GO GET READY WE'RE LEAVING IN AN HOUR!" And with that you left, leaving Chuuya to stand there in his flustered thoughts.