Chapter 1-My past

This whole chapter is a flashback besides the last part. Also this is my first book so I know its bad.

"Ugh" I starred at the clock in the class room, waiting for 8th period to finish. "BEEEEEEP." Everyone ran out the door. I was running to the bus. I got my phone, turned it on than texted my girl-friend(not dating). She never responded and I was at my stop, so I decided to forget about it. I got inside,changed, and turned on my tablet.

I got a message.

I opened up my dating app. I was Bi. It was a guy. His name was Andrew, we talked for a week. We were dating at this point. Since we were both in New Jersey we lived 2 towns away from each other.

No one in my school knew I was bi becides my friend her nickname is kk. We started dating so I guess u can call me a cheater. I told her about Andrew she said it was okay. Till one day came.

I was on the bus on a Friday...I got a text from Andrew.

;)BF:Hey, can I call you baby?

Me:...yea

;)BF:Okay, unless you want me to call you something else?

Me:Call me bb...do u want me to call u anything? I hope he doesn't respond

;)BF:You can call me baby.

Me:Okay...

Kk texted me. Anytime Andrew texted me I needed to tell here; even though I didn't want to tell her. She got jealous. I wasn't surprised he was pretty cute. Few weeks past I've still been dating both of them.

;)BF:Hey what you doing?

I was on my Xbox One talking to my friends. I texted him 3 hours later.

Me:Sorry I was helping my friends with something. Wyd

;)BF:Can I ask you some questions?

Me:Yea...Was he going to break up with me, I don't want to lose him.

;)BF:Are you bottom or top?

Me:REALLY?! I was kind of blushing.

;)BF:Sorry...

Me:Its okay

I answered him and a few other questions. Kk has been suspicious. "Hey Ethan." We were waiting for the game to be over in gym. "Hey, what you want?" "What I can't just say hi?" She knew that I knew she was lying. So I gave her a look. "How has Andrew been?" I sighed. "He's okay...why you ask?" "I knew it your still texting him!"

We stopped talking for a week.

;)BF:Are you busy Friday?

Me:Idk, let me see What does he want to tell me now. I was worried.

;)BF:K

Me:I'm not busy...why

;)BF:Do you want to sleepover?...we can do that "thing"

Was he serious. My face blushed bright red.

Me:I'll...uhh... I'll see.

;)BF:okay :)

Monday December 15, 2014 I told my mom I was bi and I had a boyfriend. Wednesday December 17, 2014 me and kk broke up. I was 100% gay now we both were not mad. My mom wants to talk to me about Andrew. The sleepover had to be canceled. She wanted to talk to me in person. This couldn't have been good. A few people know I'm gay and one other person knows...now I need to figure out how to deal with this.

FRIDAY~~December 19,2014

"What are you doing with her phone?" Alyssa asked. She was one of the people that helped me choose who to stay with. "I'm seeing if Andrew texted her anything else about me." No one in my school knew I was gay but they knew I was dating someone else. "Inderpreet get off!" I commanded "I'll check for you." Alyssa requested.

"He said nothing." "Ok." "BEEEEEP." I started walking to ELA. Writing lab came. "Ugh." I need to stop thinking of him. To keep my self tamed I got a pen and wrote A+E. It helped. Everyone was saying wow your a slut. I can honestly care less of what everyone calls me. The only thing was that some people were trying to figure out who it was.

This helps with the rest of the story. I will be writing a few chapters each week. These are my real choices. >>>>>>PLEASE COMMENT<<<<<<< :3