Chapter 14

No One POV

Sehun hold his anger when thinking about earlier.

"What did she doing here? How can she be with Jaehun hyung? Did she plan something? Shit!" Sehun throw all his things on the table. Hayoung who is on her way to Sehun's office room, startled when heard the loud sounds. She brave herself to knock on the door.

Tok tok tok

"Come in." Sehun avoid an eye contact when saw Hayoung enter his room.

"What do you want?" Sehun fix his tie.

"Erm.. are you okay?" Hayoung grab the dropped file on the ground and put it on the table.

"Do I look like I'm okay?!" Sehun shouted make Hayoung startled.

"I'm sorry. I just want to tell you that you have a meeting with..."

"Stop! Cancel all the meeting today. I'm not in the mood to work." Then, he leave Hayoung dumfounded there.

"Why is he mad so sudden?" Hayoung shrugged and clean the mess.
____________________________________________

After a few hours, Sehun still didn't back to the office. Hayoung called him many times but he shut off his phone. Hayoung sigh and walking to the bustop for waiting the bus since she didn't use her car today.

"This is all Sehun's fault. If he didn't force me to lift his car today, I shouldn't walking now. It's almost dark now. Where are you, Sehun? I'm scared." Hayoung wipe her tears on the cheek. Suddenly, she sprain her leg since she used a high heels.

"Ouch!" She whined in pain. She took off her shoes and sit on the bench nearby. She bear the pain and continue walking without shoes. After 20 minutes, she reached at the bustop and sky getting dark. She took a glance on her phone and sigh when it is shut off due to battery low. Suddenly, Hayoung shocked when heard a loud storm and close her ears with hands.

"God, please protect me. Sehun, where are you? I'm scared." She hug herself when rain getting heavy.

After 40 minutes, there a car stopped in front of the bustop. She look shocked when Heechul walking out from the car with an umbrella.

"Hayoung, is that you? What are you doing here? Let me send you home." Hayoung feel guilty whether she should come with him or wait for the taxi or bus. She afraid Sehun will be mad if he found out about this.

'But, is Sehun really care? He never care about my feeling.'

"Okay." Hayoung agreed. Heechul help her to walking to his car. Before Hayoung can enter the car, someone grab her hand and pull her away from Heechul. Hayoung look up and shocked when that person is Sehun. Sehun look sternly at her while Hayoung looking down.

"Who are you?" Heechul ask Sehun.

"I'm her husband. You didn't know that she's married?" Sehun almost shout. Heechul just shook his head and enter the car and leaving them. Sehun grab Hayoung's shoulder fiercely to make her face him. Although the rain blocking their face, Hayoung still can saw Sehun's eyes full with anger.

"I.. I.." Before Hayoung can finish her sentence, Sehun pull her to his car.

"Get in the car now!" Hayoung frightened and enter his car. She hug herself due to her wet clothes and the air-cond. She brave herself to look at Sehun. She bit her lips as she know by only the looking on Sehun's face, she knows Sehun really angry. After they reach at their house, Sehun just leave her in the car.

"W.. wait" Hayoung go out from the car to catch Sehun although her leg still hurting. She turn him around and Sehun just look her with a cold stare.

"Sehun..." Hayoung try to talk though her lips shivered. She look pale but Sehun ignored it.

"I didn't mean to hurt y-your fe-feeling. It's n-not like what you thinking." Hayoung want to hold Sehun's hand but he pull it away. He smirking.

"Did you guys have a something behind me?"

"No, I just k-know h-him." Hayoung shivering from the coldness.

"Wow! You just know him but you enter his car. Did you guys planned to spent a night together? I didn't know that you're this easy. After you sleep with me, you're want to sleep with another man again! Are you craving for his?!"

Pang!

Hayoung slap Sehun hard. Sehun touch his cheek and look at her angrily.

"How could you said like that?! I called you many times until my phone battery low. I wait for you at the office but you didn't come. I walk alone to the bustop and sit there alone. You didn't know how scared I am that time. You're jerk! Selfish! I hate you, Oh Sehun!!" She cry hardly and hit Sehun's chest. Sehun hold her hand and shocked when he feel Hayoung's hand really cold. Suddenly, Hayoung feel weak and faint.

"Hayoung!" Sehun managed to catch her from falling. He lift her bridal style to his room.

'If anything happen to her. I swear I will not forgive myself'

Sehun stare at her pale face. He put her gently in the bathtub. Sehun unbutton Hayoung's clothes and leave her with a bra and panties. Although her body look tempting but Sehun throw away the thought and bath her with a warm water.

"Se.. Sehun." Hayoung try to open her eyes a little but still weak. She stare at Sehun who is bathing her and close her eyes again due to her headache.

After a few minutes, Sehun wrapped her with a towel and lift her to the sink. He help her wearing her pyjama then lift her again to the bed. He kiss her forehead before put a wet towel there. After he clean himself, he go to the kitchen to cook some porridge.

"Hayoung.." Sehun caress her hair to wake her up. Hayoung open her eyes slowly and saw Sehun smiling at her.

"Let's eat." Hayoung nod and Sehun help her to get up and fix the pillow so that easy for her to lean. After eating, Sehun give her the medicine then she laid again. Sehun get up to wash the dishes but Hayoung grab his hand. Sehun look at her.

"S-stay wi-with m-me." Hayoung said weakly but enough for Sehun to hear it. Sehun nodded and laid beside her. He pull Hayoung to his chest to give her some warmth.

"Is it better?" Sehun peck her lips. Hayoung smile shyly and nodded.

"I'm sorry." Hayoung buried her face to Sehun's neck.

"Shh... it's not your fault. I should be the one that say sorry. I'm so sorry, honey." Sehun said guilty.

"Okay, but did I hurt you just now?" Hayoung caress Sehun's chest since she hit him on there. Sehun shook his head and kiss her lips then Hayoung replied immediately. They kiss for a few minutes then sleeping hugging each other.