CHAPTER FOUR

"Hugo peered up at her lowering his book," What are you even doing here, Jones? We did not schedule any tutoring sessions today" Dahlia smiled at him without saying a word

The male sighed and turned his head back to his book. However, with the female's burning stare he couldn't concentrate on what he was reading. So, instead, he gave up and peered up to her with a blank expression.

Dahlia tilted her head and continued to keep her smile," Ten minutes"

"Pardon?" Hugo asked confused and she laughed at him tapping on the book on the table

"You were able to concentrate for ten minutes"

"I can assure you it was more than that" He retorted and she shook her head waving one of her fingers.

"No, it's exactly ten minutes, because the other half was you trying to concentrate"

Hugo crossed his arms in a challenge," And you are so sure of this because?"

The female Gryffindor pointed to his nose, lightly touching it," You tend to flare your nose when you are irritated. I hardly think that the book you are reading caused the irritation"

"Oh, so you are aware of my annoyance with you?" He cocked an eyebrow pushing her hand away from his face," And yet you still choose to continue your antics"

"You have a lot of patience" She complimented honestly leaning on her palm," Though, I wouldn't cross the line, I'll stop when I know it's best"

"Exactly when will you know this?"

Dahlia shrugged her shoulder and hummed," I guess I will know when it happens"

"Of course, you would" Hugo mumbled and organized his books," Anyways, since I have absolutely no inspiration to read—no thanks to you. I think I'll be heading to the Great Hall for a much-needed lunch"

She stood up just as he did and smirked leaning the table seeing him frown at her actions," Relax, Granger-Weasley, I'm not going to follow you. I have some appointments to attend" She whispered suggestively while adding a wink.

Hugo turned red having some kind of understanding of what her 'appointment' was and it caused him unease. He froze in place as she lightly placed a kiss on his cheek, rendering him to freeze in place.

He couldn't even move an inch at the phantom-like feeling of her lips on his cheeks.

As her figure slowly grew further from his site, he finally found the control of his movement and let out a groan. His jaw clenched as he tried to push his emotions into anger for Dahlia's unwanted actions, however, he knew it was futile.

"Merlin, I don't know if she understands how much trouble she caused with doing that" He whispered to himself as he collected his books.