𝖔𝖔. Introduction

PRINCESS AKIARA IS JUST A LITTLE BIT CHAOTIC — but it's totally not her fault!

     Like that time she tried to grab a a cup across the table at her fathers very important political dinner — all because she was too nervous to ask the Lieutenant to pass it — and then knocked over a candle and set the whole table on fire. Yeah. Her older sister, Yue, never would have done that. Then again, Yue's Northern Water Tribe's golden girl. She's perfect. Literally.

     Or... she was.

     Because — spoiler alert! — Yue's dead. Thanks to the Fire Nation, whose been waging war against the rest of the world for one hundred years. But it never really affected Akiara, not until now. She was perfectly content sleeping through her healing lessons and trying on pretty dresses as the war raged on miles and miles away from her. Only now her worlds turning upside down and it all started with her sister turning into the fucking moon.

And now she's having nightmares of some great prophecy, and then suddenly Akiara's joining an air-bender named Aang (whose the freaking Avatar), a boy with a boomerang named Sokka, and a water-bending girl with these strange hair loopies named Katara, all to like, stop the war or whatever. Which is just as hard as it sounds. Obviously. And — just to put the cherry on top — her stomach is full of butterflies every time she runs into Prince Zuko, even though they've managed to be on opposite ends of the war since he just so happens to also be prince of the Fire Nation...

   Yeah, Akiara's in some deep shit.