midnight

Draco pulls Harry harshly into the Slytherin Dormitory and pushes him down onto the bed. Within minutes, they're both rid of all their clothes and Draco is clambering forward and reaching for Harry, pulling them into each other and starting to thrust.  They're moving together and soon Draco can feel something building, and his blood is racing through his body like it never has before and he pushes forwards and forwards, drops his head, resting his forehead on Harry's shoulder, hair tangling as it's pushed into the pillow and he's sweating and something keeps building and-
And then time seems to freeze, everything stops for what couldn't be more than a second but Draco feels it stretching ahead of him like eternity. If he knew what a rollercoaster was, or what it felt like to sit at the top of its highest drop just waiting to fall, this would be it. But then suddenly he drops, and he can feel adrenaline and hormones and love for the boy underneath him rushing through his veins as they both shout with their climax, foreheads touching and then hungry lips searching each other out in the dark. Draco is relieved that the rest of the Slytherin boys have gone home for Christmas because if Blaise ever heard that then Draco would be teased for the rest of his life.
He slumps, pitching his body to lay at  Harry's left side and they both pant, fatigue overtaking them as Harry lazily casts a cleaning charm before falling fast asleep. Draco lays by him, one leg up around Harry's waist, fingers playing with the chestnut curls on the sleeping boys forehead.
Draco never thought he'd be the kind of person to fall in love. He expected an arranged marriage to a witch he could barely tolerate and an heir that gave him a headache, a life of shutting himself in an office and doing the best he could to ignore them forever. He didn't expect to be lying next to Harry Potter at midnight in the Slytherin dormitories three days before Christmas, watching him sleep like a lovesick puppy. But that's exactly where he is now. Harry's lips are parted slightly, and his breath is soft but Draco can hear it if he strains his ears. Long, dark eyelashes rest on his cheekbones, and the pinkish hue of his scar peeks out from between two unruly curls.
This feeling makes Draco vulnerable, and he wishes he could hate it, wishes he could want to kick Harry out and never speak to him again, just go about his life like this had just been a fling and he wasn't completely, head-over-heels in love with Harry Potter. But the worst part of it all is that all Draco wants right now if to fall asleep with his head buried in the smooth slope of Harry's tanned shoulder and wonder as he drifts off what tangled position they'll wake up in.
So he does. 

hello everyone
just a very quick update from me, sorry it's so short, i just thought i'd give you something along with an update on my other story- it's coming along, i had some exams in the last few weeks so writing was a bit slower but i'm back to writing it now and hopefully it won't be too long before you can read it.
see you soon ❤️