9

Everyday, Hongjoong wishes that it's all some silly prank that the members are playing but he knew better than that. He saw it with his own two eyes as they disappear one by one in front of him.

A splash of a tear ran down on the picture frame being held in his hand. He sniffled and used his free hand to wipe the tears that continuously ran down on his face.

He settled the picture frame onto the table in front of him. He have been sitting inside of his studio for what has been like years but in reality, only has been months.

Months. They're gone now. They have been gone for months and Hongjoong just started feeling the loneliness. How more longer could he take before he starts losing his posture?

He sniffled again and try to take his mind off of it. He clicked on Spotify, mindlessly clicking on the play button without knowing the song that will start playing.

Hongjoong froze, the voices of the boys filling the silent air of the studio. In an instant, he let out a choked sob and tried to cover his face with the black hoodie all of them loves so much. It was the hoodie made for all of them and Hongjoong have all of their hoodies settled on his closet only to be worn over and over again.

There used to be eight of them... Now, Hongjoong sat alone in front of the many audiences who have the same teary eyes and heavy feelings in their heart. He sat alone, listening continuously to their voice through the speakers. He sat alone reminiscing all the memories they once had. 

He sat alone, missing all of the things he once had. 

Their love. 

Their smiles.

Their voices. 

Their cuddles. 

Their neverending talents. 

Their laugh. 

Their shine.

Most definitely...

Their presence.

"Eight makes one team... Fighting!"