3

There is always something Yunho always remind Hongjoong. That he picks Seonghwa as his favorite hyung.

It was something that would always make Hongjoong chuckle and to joke around with Yunho. It was always a friendly bantering between them, and Yunho never fails to make Hongjoong laugh even when his mood is low.

As everyone said, he is indeed the energizer of the group. He always have a wide bright smile on his face with his cheeks all puffed up. It's cute honestly.

Hongjoong smiled, passing by a golden retriever. It is something that they commonly connect with Yunho. They would always think of Yunho whenever they pass by that type of dog and that is just something that would always remind them.

He thought of adopting a dog to soothe his loneliness, and to feel that they're here, even when they aren't. However, it would take a lot of time so instead he bought a golden retriever plushie.

He entered the practice room with a heavy feeling in his chest. He couldn't stop the tears from gathering in his eyes as he remember the times that they practice together, as a team.

He threw down his duffel bag on the table and then turned the computer on. He gulped down the lump on his throat once he started playing their song. Light.

Hongjoong — and even the fans — would admit that this suits Yunho the most. His voice is astonishing and especially when he smiles while singing the song. He have seen that fancam over and over again on Twitter. He would always tell Yunho that he really is a great singer.

The leader dropped down on the chair, pulling his legs up as he continued to remember all the good times he had with them. When Yunho dances and helps Hongjoong on some difficult parts of the choreography, or when he is always the one starting some shenanigans on the practice room and at the dorm.

Hongjoong chuckled sadly, wiping his tears with the back of his hand. He's wearing Yunho's hoodie that is way too big for him that he looks like he's drowning him. He knews he look like shit but he could care less about it. 

The faint scent of Yunho is still at the hoodie and it makes him miss the giant even more especially when he would give Hongjoong a back hug, completely devouring him in his arms. 

He misses his smile.