8

Hongjoong, for some reason, always look up to Jongho for being mature at a young age. Not like Hongjoong is not mature, it's just that it's something to be proud of. He always look at the perspectives in an adult's eyes but he would also understand a kid's point of view. 

The maknae always hated cuddles or any physical affections towards him — which Hongjoong knows is a lie — He would always shrug the member off of him, but in all honesty, Jongho very much like the attention on him. 

Not only does his cuteness of being a maknae makes Hongjoong love him more, it's also his singing voice. It would always keep making Hongjoong astonished by how high the notes that the younger could hit. 

Of course, that doesn't mean he always had this high pitch voice. There are times that Jongho struggled with his vocal cords, especially back before their debut. Jongho would often practice at the studio and play the guitar while singing. He would always crack his voice, making mistakes at some point then he'll beat himself up over it.

That's why Hongjoong have been always there for him, to show him that he's not alone and that he shouldn't be afraid of opening up. Jongho have always been closed off, much like Yeosang but he had his reasons.

What Hongjoong also loves the most is the innocent bright smile that the younger would flash. It's really a beautiful that Hongjoong wishes to treasure forever. With that, he also looks up at Jongho for having the most strength on the team. He even bough a pillow shaped as a apple to always remember Jongho. He have put it aside besides the plushies.

While Hongjoong takes an iced americano from the cafe, he remembered once again that Jongho doesn't really like sweet things. He would remember hating an americano but he grew to love it over time.

He misses his shine.