5

Hongjoong almost tripped on his feet when he entered San and Mingi's room. His eyes casted down towards the multiple of plushies that decorated the floor and the bed. Hongjoong chuckled because he knew this is what San loves to do — collecting plushies and stuffed toys.

But the most that something Hongjoong would remember San by is from his treasured plushie. Shiber. San would always carry Shiber everywhere, even at the practice room. Hongjoong always tell San that he can keep bringing Shiber and that he really doesn't mind even when it gets dirty on their way.

Even so, Hongjoong still haven't washed it as it still has a faint scent on it that reminds him of San and he never wants to get rid of it.

He brought it back to his room and sat it between the toothless plushie and the golden retriever plushie. The rabbit is also sitting next to the plushies.

He rmembered that San often looks down on himself. He has a low self-esteem and would always thought of himself as a burden to the team. Hongjoong heavily disagrees with that because he can see how San is always active at learning, and how much he gives effort to every single thing. 

Hongjoong would always tell that to San, even when he keeps denying it. He would always tell him that atiny's would always, always look up to him for his devotion at being an idol. 

There is so many things that have changed since their debut, and that includes San's appearance and self-esteem. He used to have a baby face that Hongjoong would often find himself poking at, and he is very timid back then. Stuttering over his words from the nervousness when a camera is on him or whenever one of the staffs or directors talk to him. He is proud to say that San have a visible glow-up. 

As much as Hongjoong misses his baby face, he can't help but feel really proud when he see San with a sharp jawline and a sheer of confidence radiating off of him. He became as active as Wooyoung, being friendly with everyone and not being afraid at speaking up. There are so many things that Hongjoong looks up to him.

He misses his cuddles.