7

Wooyoung have always been the loud one between all of the members. He would often be seen with wide smile on his face, but that would vanish when he's on stage and show off the secy aura he have been hiding.

All of that always made Hongjoong remember how Wooyoung always wants to be happy all the time. With his motto in life being, "Let's be happy." He knew that younger wants everyone around him to cheer up.

He wouldn't have met Wooyoung if it weren't for Yeosang. The two have been attached to their hips for as long as Hongjoong remembers — being the one who have been the first one among them on the company — he could barely even remember the time when all of them first met.

Their first win, it was something that Wooyoung always keep bringing up. It's very special to him, and Hongjoong could feel the same way. He remember the tears of joy that run down his face, and he could barely even stop the tears from falling down. It really is something to remember.

However, Hongjoong would always love to hear Wooyoung's laugh the most. Which the fans said that it sounds like a hyena, in return Hongjoong bought a hyena doll to remember him by and placed it with the other plushies. 

There is one thing that Hongjoong misses the most about Wooyoumg and that is his stage aura. It would always make Hongjoong shiver in anticipation on how Wooyoung could take over the stage. He would always watch fancams of Wooyoung on the internet, and he is always saddened at the fact when that it has been viewed the least.

He talked about this before — that he didn't like seeing a fancam of himself because of the views, that's why whenever Hongjoong has the time, he would watch Wooyoung fancams. He never wants to see a frown on the younger's face even when he is the most brattiest member. 

He misses his laugh.