6

There is something that Hongjoong really opposes to — and that is people saying that Mingi is dumb. He is far from that! Hongjoong would shout it in the whole world if he could, because Mingi is the smartest person he could ever have met.

He might not show too much of his knowledge but Hongjoong knew that Mingi is always observant and know about things that Hongjoong doesn't even know. He composes music, writes his own rap and heck! Hongjoong sometimes ask for his help. There are just so many thing that would say that 'Mingi is a freaking genius!'

However, he doesn't act much like it because he doesn't want to overshadow anyone. He kept all the smart ass comments to himself, and besides Mingi is such a charmer. He would keep attracting people's attention even if he never intended to.

Hongjoong picked up a giraffe plushie that a fan have gifted for him. Something that they would always compare Mingi to. Hongjoong remembers having to spend the zoo with them and to take a picture to an animal that looks like them. He suddenly felt nostalgic seeing their smiles on their faces.

The leader sighed, picking himself up from the backstage after having a fan meeting by himself. His hand is tightly carrying the giraffe plushie to add to his collection. He even fought with it from the staff because they were about to take it away.

Once he have entered the dorm, he trudged directly towards his room to gently put the giraffe down to his line of plushies. He, then, sat down and took his phone out. 

He listened to all of the drafts that Mingi have made, including the orange juice rap that the fans and the members would always bring up. It's really ridiculous but it would always make Hongjoong laugh out loud, especially when it's Minig who is rapping it.

He slid down on the bed, pulling his leg up and lying down neatly. He scrolled through Twitter, remembering how Mingi would pronounce it. So many simple things really reminded him of the members, and it has been months since it happened.

Hongjoong dropped the phone down and stared right back up at the white ceiling wishing all of this to have been a dream.

He misses his talent.