2

Hongjoong heavily carried himself towards his shared room with Seonghwa. The silence at the dorm stuck out like a sore thumb, it wasn't usually like this and that is something Hongjoong wanted to get his mind off.

However, upon entering his room. He could see how messy his room is, clothes are scattered all around the room as if they are thrown around, his notebooks and papers are scattered around his bed from writing the lyrics. His minion stuff toys are lying on Seonghwa's bed, thrown there for the time being as he writes lyrics.

It was a time like this that Hongjoong remembers Seonghwa. He would always clean the room every single time, even when there isn't that much mess. 

Hongjoong barely spotted the Toothless dragon plushie that lies on Hongjoong's bed, being surrounded with the papers and notebooks. He took a step, moving the pile of papers on one side and catching the plushie in his hand to look at it.

It was a silly joke around them that Seonghwa looks like Toothless from How To Train Your Dragon, it was something that is kept only to them and their fans. Something to remember him by.

He could feel the lump in his throat build up and the tears — that he desperately tried to shrug off — pool out of his eyes without any warning. He tightly held the plushie in his hand and hugging it as if his life depends on it.

He remember giving this to Seonghwa because of how the olders gets himself stressed out especially when it comes to his singing. Hongjoong would always tell him that he looks really beautiful whenever he is singing and Hongjoong couldn't be any more proud when Seonghwa broke through that wall.

There are so many things that Hongjoong would always remember about Seonghwa, and that includes of how he is the fake maknae of the group even when he is supposed to be a hyung.

Seonghwa would never admit it, but he likes being babied by the members and especially Hongjoong. It is something that the others would always tease as well, but Hongjoong appreciates how the older would lean on him when he needed to be comforted. 

He remembered their world tour, smiling bitterly at the thought of it. He remembered singing Thank U with the members especially sharing it with Seonghwa. They would always find each other by the chorus and hug each other and say that very lyric. It's like saying of how thankful they are for each other, and that would be something that Hongjoong will surely miss when hearing that song once again.

He misses his love.