Chapter 27: Preperation

Bill's P.O.V

"Sixty degrees that come in threes,
Watches from within birch trees
Saw his own dimension burn,
Misses home but can't return.
Says he happy, he's a liar.
Blame the arson for the fire.
If he wants to shirk the blame,
He'll have to invoke my name.
One way to absolve his crime,
A different form, and different time."

I read the paper that was given to me from the AXOLOTL to them. They where even more perplexed than before I read it to them. "I think I finally understand, when I was freed from my prison you all put me in!-" I raised my voice turning red for a moment "-I came back as a demon... maybe if I gave up my immorality after I defeat Tad th-then I could live here as a human, I'd be in a different form and different time" I told them my plan they all agreed it could work.
"So how are we taking down Tad? I'm pretty sure one of you geniuses have a very complexed plan" Fez said raising an eyebrow at his twin and nephew. "I actually have nothing Stanley, I know absolutely nothing about Tad Strange" he put a hand to his face dragging it down "Actually I might have a way" Dipper said pulling out his blue journal with a pine tree. He opened up to a page with a Purple square the page had in bold letters "TAD STRANGE" Pine Tree stared to read what he had written down. "Most powerful demon, likes bread and everything being normal, can only be defeated by..." he stopped and flipped through the pages "What is it Dipper?" Sixer said a worried look plastered on his face "It's gone like it was erased" he threw the book on the ground. "Let's just bust in there and start punching!" Shooting Star yelled throwing her fist into the air "I'm with the kid, at this point it's the best option and you can bring your space gun Ford" Fez said mimicking Shooting Star. "That's to dangerous! He has (Y/n)" I growled "Oh yea..." Shoot Star said sitting down. "If I can distract Tad, y'all can get (Y/n) so he can't leave then the war between us can begin, but Sixer and Pine Tree I'll need your help. Mabel Stan protect (Y/n) no matter what" I told them Stan looked like he was about to protest before Ford stepped in. "I can't believe I'm saying this but I trust you have a plan Cipher?" I shook my head "We have to act fast and keep a look out for when they leave" We all shook are heads as I went to the basement with Ford and Dipper.

(Y/n) P.O.V
(Time skip)

It's been a few days now and I've grown accustomed to living with Tad. I sat on the sofa in the normal looking living room watching "Steven Universe" it made me miss Bill. "Whatcha watching dear?" Tad came up behind asking as he rapped me in a hug resting his head on me shoulder. I wiggled out of his grasp "Steven Universe" I said continuing to watch "Well today is the day we are going to act, and leave this place so I can officially make you queen!" With his saying this a crown appeared once again on my head. Knocking on the door interrupted his attempt to hug me "Oh that's our cue" he said holding out a hand I slipped my hand into his and stood up. When he opened th door Pacifica and Gideon stood there "Is it ready?" Tad asked pulling me into his side eyeing Gideon "Yes it is" the short chubby boy said "Perfect!" Tad spoke pulling me along. I froze in my place not allowing Tad to walk he turned and looked at me worriedly and asked "Is everything alright?" I met his eyes "What was the deal you made with them?" My eyes meet his expressionless ones. He didn't speak he just picked me up and continued to walk. I struggled against his hold be it didn't work "The deal was I got to live in the mortal world even after the deal was completed, If I take down that no good lying demon who had you under his spell" Tads voice darked as he stopped. "Do you remember that night we meet the first time?" He said making a flashback show from Bill's point of view.

(Flashback)

"Bill..." she said coldly "You didn't make the deal right?" I asked worriedly "No I-I couldn't bring myself to" she spoke back looking down without realizing I hugged her. "I'm sorry this is all my fault" I said holding her close "W-what do you mean this is all your fault?" Her eyes were glossy with tears "Tad... he's my cousin I-I wanted to asking him something but it came with a deal..." I looked away and pushed her back "It's nothing just try to go back to sleep I um I'll be in your dreams to protect you tonight if you want...." I said moving to the end of her bed.

I watched as the memory flashed through my head. The same pain I felt that night coursing thought me once again.

Tad's P.O.V

I showed her the memory of that night. "Remember he said it was all his fault? Did he ever tell you what the deal we had was?" I asked her seeing her (E/c) eyes have small tears welded up in them. I pushed a few stands of hair out of her face continuing our walk to the barrier "No" he voice sounded broken. "He asked me if he could destroy my demintion, In exchange he'd give the the girl that freed him, to make the deal fair but of course this all happened before we found out you where the key" my voice quite only loud enough for her to hear. "So what made you want me?" Her voice was stern as she gave me a somber expression. I gave her a giddy smile before speaking "When I seen you I thought you where beautiful, your (H/c) hair the way it looked perfect with your attitude, your shiny (E/c) eyes that contradicted everything about you.... you might even be able to say I feel in l-love with you" I mumbled the last part so she couldn't hear me since everything I was saying in this momentwas true. "What was that last part Tad?" She asked raising an eyebrow "Nothing Dear... just promise to be my queen.. okay? We did make a deal" I said hugging her tighter to me. "Okay..." she whispered with a sniffle "I don't want to be his... but I want my revenge for Bill lying to me and using me!" She thought, it hurt that she didn't feel the same way but she's the queen of my perfect world either way.
---------------------------------------------------------
Here's your visual aid for the Chapter

---------------------------------------------------------Here's your visual aid for the Chapter

---------------------------------------------------------This Chapter is late I'm sorry I didn't have good wifi yesterday!

This Chapter is late I'm sorry I didn't have good wifi yesterday!

So I got a lot of Gideon vibes from this chapter with Tad, but I hope you liked it anyways! Thanks for the support I love you all don't forget to vote and comment. If you like the book a lot make sure to recommend it to your friends
-N.C