BONUS!!! From truth or dare (smut)

Warning!!! NSFW!!!! You have been warned. This is not "light NSFW" anymore. I'm actually going there.

Johns POV
After we kissed for a couple more times, I held Alexander in my arms and removed small strands of hair from his face, adoring the way his eyes sparkled and his mouth curved upwards cutely. I looked at my closet and noticed a plastic bag slumped next to the closet door and it was as if my prayers had been answered. In a quick motion, I untangled myself from Hamilton and ran to grab the bad, smiling at the particular article of clothing inside that made my stomach do flips and my member twitch.
I turned to Alex and sat at the foot of his bed.
"John?" I looked at the piece of clothing and then back at Alex and had a dirty smile on my face.
"So round two huh?" His face flared up and I tossed him the bag. " I bought this for you. I was going to save it for the truth or dare game to embarrass you, but I think I should be the only person who is allowed to see you in such an intimate way". Alexander pulled out the article of clothing and blushed as he inspected how tight and very little fabric it had. "You want me to wear this?" I nodded vigorously. He stared at the clothing for a long period of time, flipping it over and rubbing the fabric. My smile dropped and I shifted closer to him. "Hey...you don't have to if you're not comfortable." He looked back and me and grabbed me by the shoulder and turned me around. "I'll do it, but close your eyes and no peeking until I tell you to, got it?" I nodded like an eager child waiting to receive sweet and closed my eyes.

Alexanders POV
I took off my clothes and put on the lingerie, then I walked to a body mirror and blushed. This is quite revealing. I think even being naked is better than this, but hey, I think I'm rockin this shit. I thought, and slowly got on the bed and got behind Laurens. I snaked my right hand from his neck down his chest, slowly inching closer to his crotch like how a predator approches its prey. I smiled when his breath hitched. "Keep your eyes closed John, soon you'll get to see your prize". I took my left and also began to trail it lower and then placed my lips on the back of his neck, nipping and licking until I decided, he's wearing too many clothes, so I gracefully got up from the bed and took a few strides aside to be in front of him and took off his shirt. He shivered. "You can open your eyes now." His lashes fluttered and he looked at me up and down like a woman scanning a magazine cover. Then he slowly wrapped his hand around my waist and pulled me closer. " Wow...Alexander...you're so hot." He licked his lips and with his other hand traced his thumb on my botton lip. I closed my eyes and lightly sucked it, swirling my tongue, then he took it out of my mouth and used his fingers to go from my lips to my chest. His fingers gracefully tracing patterns on my body like an artist. " I can't wait to touch all of you..." I pecked his lips and laid on my back. He crawled on top of me and our lips connected. His tongue licked my bottom lip, begging for entrance and I refused, so he lightly brushed my nipple through the thin lingerie, making me gasp. Our lips tangled and fought for dominance, with him winning and we pulled away, a string of saliva connecting between our lips. He circled my cheek with his thumb and smiled sweetly then he licked my neck, biting my sweet spot. I bit my lip to prevent the moans from escaping my lips, only tilting my head to give him more room. "Oh no you don't, I want to hear all those gorgeous noises you make. I want everyone to know you belong to me and that I make you feel so good". I gasped when he lowered the strap from the lingerie and played with my nipples, then moaned when he licked one while he teased the other one I " God John, stop teasing me please." He smirked and lightly nipped one, making me moan loudly. "That's it gorgeous, keep making those sweet sounds and I'll give you what you need". I grasped the bedsheets and he lowered himself to the soaked patterned panties and ripped them off, causing me to gasp, and making my cock spring out. He licked his lips and took my length, tongue swirling the tip. My eyes rolled back as I moaned louder at the stimulation. " Oh John!" I felt my climax come when he came off with a pop and flipped me over on my stomach. " I'm going to prep you first." I nodded with half lidded eyes. I moaned at the sound of the lube being squirted on his hands like some Pavlovian type of shit and arched my back more. With no hesitation he inserted a finger into my tight ring of muscles, causing me to clench my eyes tightly. "Sorry love, your just so tight." He kissed my neck to make the experience better then inserted another finger.

Johns POV

I scissored Alexander and aimed at the bundle over nerves, making him toss his head back as he pressed himself onto my fingers. He moaned the more I did it. " Please, John!" I kept pumping my fingers into his hole and smirked. "Please what? Gotta tell me what you want Alex." He groaned and twisted the bedsheets. " fuck, I need you in me now." I chuckled and took my fingers out then squirted more lube on my hands and lathered up my member then flipped him back on his back. I positioned myself at his entrance and teased him a bit by not pushing myself into him but rubbing against his hole. He groaned and wrapped his legs around me, forcefully pushing my length inside him. We moaned in unison and I planted my feet and began thrusting into him. He planted his nails on my back as I felt my hips touch his ass, going out all the way only my tip in his tight hole and harshly shoving myself back in. A cry ruptured as he dragged his nails down my back while arching his own back. "You're so good, faster!" I smirked and picked up my pace, loving the sound of his grunts as I pounded him into the mattress. He grinded against my chest while I thrusted into him, drooling in pleasure. I angled my hips and his moans got louder and higher, legs quivering. " Yes, right there John—so good". The tip of my cock, brushing against his prostate as I circled and thrusted my length inside him harder.
By this point he was beyond words. His eyes closed and mouth open agape, as he gasped, screaming out my name like a prayer.
" You're taking me so well Alexander". I bit his neck and loved how during our activities, he really lets go. No more worrying about writing, time, that damn Jefferson, It was just me and him getting fucked by me so good he forgets his own name. His face would relax, and his eyes would shine whenever I unzipped my pants, his mouth would water whenever I fed him my cock, and all the tenseness friends asserted was his quality would be surprised because when he was with me, he would go limp, stuffed with my semen, but no matter how tired he was, that bastard was always hungry, always thirsty for more, and I would always be there to sedate his needs. It moments like these where I get to see him blissful and carefree that I love so much.

"I'm gonna!" He screamed and I quickened my pace. His skin got a rosy tint and I jerked his member. His moans got longer and lower until finally his body spasmed and clenched my back.
"John!" He cried as he shot out on both of our chests. I kept thrusting into him sloppily until my mind whitened as I shot my white ribbon inside him. I grinded against him through the high. We panted like thirsty dogs and I placed my forehead on his temple.
"You're so good baby, I love you." He panted and I sloppily kissed his pouty wet lips. He closed his eyes and hissed when I pulled out. " so good John...satisfied..." I smiled sweetly as I cleaned both of our chests and the cum spilling from his abused hole, then I changed him out of the lingerie and hopped in the bed with him pulling him into my arms and covering ourselves with the sheets.
I kissed his temple and closed my eyes in blissful slumber.

"Guys, why aren't Hamilton and Laurens down here? Its their party too." Hercules said from an end of the table, nursing his soon-to-be bruised knee from the idiotic dare he did. Eliza blushed and took a sip from her drink. Most of the people had left. Madison having to drag Jefferson out of their homes and drive him to his house after he got plastered wasted and high. Aaron Burr drove Theodosia home after he punched Lee in the face, and the rest of the random people gone as well, the only ones left being the other two hosts and the Schuyler sisters.
Empty solo cups, bottles , chips, and broken chairs were scattered across the home while low music played in the background. Lafayette groaned, thinking about all the time it would take to clean up when a startling scream erupted from the upstairs. All heads turned and then Lafayette gagged when quick smacking was also being heard. Hercules laughed and cheered for his friends while Angelica chuckled and Eliza turned up the volume of the music, Peggy long since asleep on the couch with a thin blanket covering her.
" Well that answers our question" Angelica laughs.