John loves his hair more than me

I was reading another lams book and someone made a joke about john x his hair and I called it " Hairens" and it got to a point where I actually took the liberty to write a oneshot based on how much John loves his hair.

3rd person POV
Hamilton woke up to soft humming across from him. He watched as John lightly clenched his curls in some kind of hair product that would make them shiny and able to see each individual curl. Then he admired how he gently pulled his hair up into a pony tail, and smiled at his reflection, his eyes shining with delight at his work. He took a brush and stuck  the baby hairs to the sides of his head for aesthetic and clasped his hands together at his handy work. Hamilton enjoyed watching John care for his hair, it was relaxing and he was content with how beautiful it made him. He loved how lively it looked and it added spark to his personality. Alex sighed blissfully in their comfortably soft bed. Usually he'd be the first one up and out of the house, but it was labour day and Washington refused to have him over, and John banned him from scrambling to his computer until he'd gotten breakfast, so laid in bed, sinking into the mattress.

John returned not long after for his wallet and keys making alexander rise up from his spot on the bed. " I need more shampoo and conditioner and oils for my hair". Alex cocked his head to the side in confusion, looking at the various scattered bottles of oil bottles yet to be used. " we've got plenty here though". John scoffed as he ruffled Alex's hair. " yes but I need more, it's not enough and I can't have my precious hair not get the proper treatment she deserves- oh yes she does" Hamilton watched as John cooed at his hair, watching him flutter his lashes as he talked to his own hair.
I'm married to a lunatic. He thought,  his vein popping from his forehead.
" okay don't be gone too long."
John nodded and pecked Alex's cheek, then left the house in a flash, Hamilton sighing. He was alone again. In his bed.

That's right. It might be possible John loved his hair more than him. There were cases where he'd wear a full on cap into the pools to avoid " damage from chemicals" and went as far as not speaking to Hamilton for a week for accidentally splashing paint on his hair. Whenever it came to John and his hair, Alex had no way of being as valuable to John.

Alex laughed at the time a bird flew over their heads on their way home from the grocery store and  John dropped the gallons of milk, puddles all over them like it had just rained. He looked at Alex with a shocking stare and Alexander covered his mouth with his hand as his eyes looked at the white splotch of bird business on johns head and Johns shocked face, in realisation of what landed on his precious hair.
" hey, it's okay we're almost home". He tried to comfort him but John had a strange, cold aura that made Alex shudder. He closed his eyes, expecting the wrath of John but all he did was coldly grab Alex's hand and walk the rest of the way home silently.
When they got home, John locked himself in the bathroom, with Alex outside, hearing the sound of the shower head and curses.
It took two hours of pleads and gifts until John emerged from the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his hair. Alex smiled encouragingly but John walked passed him into the bedroom.
The night ended with Alex having to comfort John over the situation and for four months John carried an umbrella until he grew sick of hit and Alex persisted on leaving it behind.

Alex's thoughts cut short when he heard the sound of the entrance door open, and he raced downstairs. John must be home. He thought and ran after him to wrap his arms around him.
" WAIT!" John stepped to the side making Alex face plant into the door. John winced, guilty of his action but ran to the bathroom and grabbed a tissue, helping Hamilton nurse his nose as he scratched the back of his head.
" I was gonna tell you to be careful with my hair."
Alex looked at him with a dead glare, making John laugh nervously.

It's true though, John May love his hair more than Alex

Sorta short but here it issssssss hope you guys like it. It was so funny to write.