Caught

Warning: NSFW you have been warned

Alexanders POV

I stared at my ceiling in dread. I tugged on my black locks as memories from last nights party flooded my mind.
I can't believe we kissed. I mean, he was drunk and I was sober-which is a surprise I know- but I can't help wish he were sober as well. I couldn't believe I was helplessly in love with my own best friend.

I rolled around in my bed, kicking the mattress under me, like a child throwing a tantrum. I felt my face heating up as I thought of everything I liked about John. I thought about his beautiful shinning blue eyes and the way they would shimmer in the light, and you would see every individual streak, adding contrast to those eyes. I thought about the various scars littered all over his body, and I fawned over how beautiful he was even if he had scars. I thought about how those scars added charm and bravery- and he was brave and charming. I smiled when I thought about those pair of plump lips he had. How kissable and soft they felt. How sweet his mouth tasted, even though he was drunk out of his mind. I thought about the curves of his hips and the v-line to his member, making me feel hot and sweaty. I felt my pants get tight and looked around the room and caught my eye on the clock. He's not getting back home until an hour later. I have time
I blushed as I unbuttoned my jeans, then pulled them down.
I looked down at the bulge in my boxers and opened my drawer from my nightstand. I squirted lube on my hands and warmed up the slick before shoving my hand in my boxers. A light moan escaped my lips as I palmed my erection. I wrapped my fingers around my length and shivered in pleasure as I worked my wrist.
I thought about Johns plump lips on my shaft, making me quicken my pace.
"Oh John..." I moaned. Just as I was near my climax I heard a door burst open.
I blushed as our eyes locked and watched as he stared down at my erection out in the open.
I could just die!
I closed my eyes in shame and heard the sound of a door lightly closing followed by the sound of the lock. Light footsteps got louder until I felt him standing next to me. I hesitantly opened my eyes and looked up at him and blushed.
His face was unreadable. Not a sign of emotion except for something quite peculiar in his eyes. He sat next to me on the bed and grabbed my chin. "Don't think to stop just because I'm here." I looked at his dark eyes amusingly and nodded, then wrapped my hand around my cock and started jerking it. I bit my lip to hold in my moans but he pressed himself against me, his arm against the headboard. He tilted my face and inched closer until our lips were barely touching.
"Don't bite your lip, I want to hear all of you."
With that he closed the intricate gap between our lips, and licked my bottom lip for entrance. I moaned and our tongues fought for dominance as he trailed his hand down my abdomen towards my member. We pulled apart and my breaths turned into gasps.
"Please...touch me". He smirked and shoved his head between my legs, then winked and wrapped his lips around the tip of my cock. I gasped and clutched his curls. Fisting his hair in pleasure as his tongue traced the vein from my shaft.
"John..." I moaned and gasped as he began to bob his head, taking my length in deeper the louder I moaned.
He fumbled my balls, making me tremble and curl my toes at the pleasure I was receiving. I screamed as I shot out my seed into his mouth and with that, I pulled away, our faces inches close as he crashed his lips onto mine again. I moaned into his mouth at the taste of myself on his tongue, my hands never leaving his curls.
We pulled apart slowly, a string of saliva connecting our lips as I panted.
I stared into his eyes, our pupils blown wide as he smiled and caressed my cheek. "I love you..." I whispered and he simply connected our lips again before whispering " I love you too" into my ear.

We changed into something comfortable and laid on my bed, cuddling as we went over the previous activity in our minds, as well as discussed memories of when we had such feelings for one another.
I didn't care about that. I was just glad to call him mine, even if it was from him catching me pleasuring myself to him.

This was really short and probably has a bunch of errors but here ya go! Enjoy.