SUMMARY

A New Society is Dedicated to a close friend Kat who I know in real life who has always helped me through my hard times and I wanted to thank her for all the help she has done for me these last few months for me. And this book is also dedicated to the fans and the readers of Stargirl. May we all enjoy this book.

Made by Rosemusic18

Made by Rosemusic18

No one can whistle

a symphony.

It takes a

whole orchestra

to play it.

HE Luccok

■■■■■■■■■■

What makes a meta-human have to change her mind and become a hero? Someone who grew up in a small town, starting by being someone good who used to do incredible things. Like being in student council and then being the captain of the cheerleading team. Along with having incredible speed that has to be hidden secret due to the fact of being killed if they were to be found out about by some bad people. They still hide under the shadows ten years after the death of her father, and choose to go on the path of heroism against her mother's wishes, but know she has support.

McKenna Garrick is that girl, the one who has superspeed since she turned four. Her father helped her learn a bit about control when he was still alive when she turned five. But months later leaving McKenna after his death had to learn it all on her own. And then play a double life where her father died by a "car accident" ten years ago. Who still has to lace on her shoes, and hang out with her one friend Yolanda Montez. After the two became losers due to Cindy even though both girls are straight A students have a 4.0 GPA currently as a freshman. But it all happened months maybe even a year before when Yolanda sent nudes to Henry Jr. who spread it to the whole school, and since Cindy liked Henry she decided to start spreading a rumor about slut, and her slutty friend.

But McKenna Garrick with her father's passion and a girl who loves science and having courage and kindness decided to stay with her one true friend. As even she never knew that she had powers. But she has to keep it that way as her secret and so the Injustice Society of America doesn't come after her and kill her after her father's death.

But that is until the new girl arrives Courtney Whitmore and changes that when she becomes the new Starman. Or the first Stargirl, and that's when McKenna knew what she had to do was help and become a part of this new society.

What could ever possibly go wrong?

■■■■■■■■■■

Cast