CHAPTER 9

Yacht

NAPANGITI siya habang pinagmamasdan ang buong karagatan, this is their last day in the island. Hindi niya alam ngunit mamimiss niya ang isla. Pinagmasdan niya ang binata nang buhatin nito ang mga bagahe nila.

"Don't tell me we will rappel again."

Ngumiti naman ang binata." Of course not, don't you trust your me?" and he show his flashy smile.

She rolled her eyes." I'm sorry to burst your bubbles, but I couldn't care less whether you were attractive or handsome because what you did the last time was extremely risky!" she spat at him.

Akala niya gagawin ulit nila yon' that will be another experience to her book of life, but it's too risky, she must put an X mark to that kind of adventure.

Napanguso siya." I'm sad. I don't want to go home yet."

She loves the sea so much, well malapit lang din naman ang kinatitirhan nila sa dagat. But of course she will miss the island, kahit na may ilang hindi magadang pangyayari doon.

It's a good thing Dean never returned because if he had, the situation would have just gotten worse.

"Who told you that we are going home now?"kunot noong tanong ng binata.

What?

Her brows narrowed." Aren't we?"

Suddenly, a mysterious smile flashed on his lips." Hmm, let's just say we will add more experience to your book of life."

Naguguluhan siyang sumunod sa binata baka naman mag babangka sila pauwi? But that's impossible or baka hiking. She hates hiking! Back in highschool they had hiking activity and ang kinalabasan namantal ang balat at nanakit ang paa niya dahil sa ilang oras na lakad at pakikipag away sa mga talahib, so since that day she promised to herself never go hiking ever again.

Why do they need to go to the mountain, kung pwede naman lakarin nalang mula Tagaytay to Manila. Parang Alay-Lakad kung baga o kaya tumakbo ka paikot nang simbahan nang baclaran nang sampung beses.

Much better than hiking!

Nakarating sila ng binata sa daungan and there, bumungad sa kaniya ang isang napakalaking yacht.

"Did you liked it?" Rius whispered from her back make her brow raise.

"Like what?"

Maybe he's referring to the sun nearly goes down or maybe the sea, right? Ngunit napamaang siya nang mapagtanto kung ano ang tinutukoy ng binata.

"You mean..."

He nodded." Yes, baby."wika nito na naintindihan na ang ibig niyang sabihin.

She can't help but to giggle in excitement, it's her first time to ride in a yacht! Ito ba ang surprise ng binata sa kaniya?

"Let's go!" wika nya na nauna pa sa binata.

Umakyat s'ya sa top deck at pinagmasdan ang buong karagatan, she knows that Rius is a one hell rich but she never thought that he owns a freaking helicopter and a yacht.

It surely cost billions.

"You never told me you owned a yacht." komento niya.

Rius just smiled." I bought this one last week."

"I hope you didn't name this yacht Vanessa, Cecelia or Maria Mercedes." she said with sarcasm.

She suddenly remembered his heli, she hates the name and she hates the heli too!

Humalukipkip naman ito." Well the first one is for my Lambo, the second one is for my Audi and the last one is for my Mercedez Benz." sunod sunod nitong wika.