INTRO

Condition

"THIS is the final task that I want you to do for me.'' his father, Dominick Augustus said in a formal tone.

They were in his office, with a cup of coffee on his wooden table, and his father sitting in his swivel chair staring at him intently. He still recalls how frightened he was when he was younger by the looks he cast his way. Walang pagbabago sa lamig ng pakikitungo nito sa kaniya.

Malamig.

"I don't think Mr. Ledesma is going to agree with our proposal," he stated.

Nag-angat ng tingin ang kausap. "I've already talked to Lucio Ledesma about this, and he agreed. He believes in our strategies and our ability to manage the business. He has no reason to decline the offer. Considering that the Augustus Empire Hotel holds one of the highest 7-star ratings globally, I strongly doubt he would easily turn down our proposal," puno ng tiwala tono ng ama.

Even though his father is a little bit older than he seems, he acts like a very serious and intimidating man. He hasn't changed in a long time. Mr. Lucio Ledesma is his father's ostensible business partner but unlike his father. Mr. Lucio's company is in jeopardy, and the only way to preserve it by chance is for him to marry Mr. Lucio's daughter which he opposes.

Masyadong bata ang napili nitong ipagkasundo sa kaniya kung hindi s'ya nagkakamali.

His brows furrowed."Bakit hindi nalang si Demos ang gumawa nito, or Dustan?" He is capable of killing, doing shady business, and other things, however, he is not entirely pleased with his father's new mission. He doubts his ability to handle marriage.

Tumaas ang sulok ng mga labi nito."Demos is now assigned in the underground business, and Dustan is still in military. Sa tingin mo sino pa ang pwede kong atasan sa misyong ito aside from you?" wika nito.

"I don't want to settle down yet."

His father let out a cold chuckle. "I didn't tell you to settle down. I just want you to run their business. You're quite good at manipulating, and Lucio wants you for his daughter. Just consider it another task."

He hates the task, it's not a simple process that can be completed easily. His father talks about marriage as if it were a straightforward arithmetic calculation, as though it were a business negotiation as simple as one plus one, but it isn't for him.

"How old is she?"

Sumandal ang ama n'ya sa kinauupuan nito." She's turning eighteen by this year."

"Are you even serious?"

"Mukha ba akong nagbibiro?"

Napabuga siya." I am many years older than that kid for fucking sake. And you want to involve an innocent girl na walang ka-alam alam sa maaari niyang kahantungan?" hindi na n'ya napigilan ang emosyon niya." That is insane!" he said in a mad tone.

Hindi kailanman sumagi sa isip n'ya ang ma-involved lalo na sa seventeen years old, she's too young for his likes.

"Don't raise a tone on me, young man," may babalang wika nito.

Alam n'ya ang kayang gawin ng ama 'pag galit ito, if he want to disowned him then he would probably do it in a split second.

"Mi dispiace, Papà." he minimizes his voice.

Umayos ng upo ang ama niya." I would assumed that you won't disappoint me, Demetrius. That girl is a brat and she is probably pain in the ass but you can divorce her afterwards," wika nito. " Give it a whirl, Demetrius. You should thank me dahil hindi ko pinapadali ang buhay mo sa ganitong paraan. Don't force me to disown you, my son. Hindi ko kailangan ng anak na hindi marunong sumunod. I can dump you easily just like what I've did before, segna la mia parola."