Breaking Point (Jokling oneshot)

ALRIGHT, I don't want anyone here to be confused about who is Jokling. Jokling is an OC of Sk_Jokling . He's an Express Owl in the Wowl band who plays violin and piano, makes music for Conductor's movies and is more expressive than other owls.

Speaking of that, this is actually a roleplay that me and @Sk_Jokling did together! I gotta give credit to them for making this thing a thing!

Also, one last note, I've changed the way I write down the dialogue. I hope it isn't too confusing!

———

It was a sunny day in the desert as always. But today wasn't Jokling's day. He stood defenseless at the verge of tears, listening to Conductor's scolding him at the front of his own train. It was so heated up, every Express Owl stood outside the door, eavesdropping on their one-sided argument in worry.

Jokling】

"B-but sir, I-"

Conductor

"That's the third PECKING time this week! Why do yer always have to be so late?!"

Jokling】

"I-I-It's just... the taxes, my bills, I even have to wake up so early-"

He tried to reason with him but it led to a boost of his anger as Conductor violently shoved his hand in front of him.

Conductor

"ABABABAB, SHUT YER MOUTH! Those taxes ain't gonna go away but THIS TRAIN WILL!"

He yelled, then adjusted his hat and sat on his seat.

Conductor

"...and don't yer think that a lousy insignificant excuse like THAT will get yer outta trouble. I'm in my 60s and even aye can do better than yer!"

"If yer can't keep up then GET LOST!"

His anger got the best of him, making him yank his mug towards Jokling. Luckily, his aim was terrible and he shot past him. The mug shattered with a hellish sound, scaring any Express Owl outside the door.

It was then he felt something bubbling inside of himself...

Jokling】

"WE HAVE A LIFE TOO! BUT YOU NEVER APPRECIATE IT. YOU NEVER DID."

He slammed his clenched fist onto the armrest of Conductor's seat, hoping it would scare him.

Jokling】

"You'll never understand... we Express Owls work under pressure for your crappy needs a-and you treat us like garbage!"

"I CAN'T TAKE YOU ANYMORE, YOU STUPID TRAIN WRECK OF AN OWL-"

Outside the door, the Express Owls heard a slap and a thud. On the floor was Conductor, slapped right in the face by Jokling who was glaring at him in anger. He then backed up, realizing how much he pecked up. His entire body froze when he saw Conductor get up, pulling a knife out of the pocket he never knew existed.

Conductor

"How... disrespectful. I guess yer useless to me now..."

Jokling could taste the insanity in his voice. Then, he began giggling, making Jokling back up against the door. His left hand was struggling to find the doorknob. As he did, he twisted it, rushing to get away from his now insane boss trying to kill him. His heart was beating like a drum. He could feel his entire body collapse, though he had to keep going.

It was then he reached the rec room, slamming the door behind him and locking it, taking deep breaths while Conductor vigorously bangs the door. Looking around, he found a gambling table he could perfectly slip under and hide. It was uncomfortable and dusty but it was the perfect hiding spot.

As he got as comfortable as he could, Conductor kicked the door open, whispering in his hysterical and psychotic voice.

Conductor

"Where aaaaaaare yeeeer? Hiding will do no good, peck neck..."

One by one, Conductor checked under the tables in the room, his hand gripping the knife tightly. Jokling shuffled further into the back of the gambling table, hoping that someone will come and stop this mad man. Though by the time Conductor began walking up to the table Jokling was under, he knew it was already too late.

Conductor

"Ohohoho... it's the end of the movie for yer, Jo-

─═  ??? ═─

"We're going to have to stop you right there, sir."

The voice made Conductor turn to the door, finding...

... a murder of crows.

─═ CAW Agents ═─

"Murder is a crime against nature. We demand you to drop your items and come with us."

The sight made Jokling shocked. Two CAW Agents went up to Conductor, both grabbing onto him and lifting him up in the air side by side. The sight was ridiculous, seeing how Conductor was struggling to escape their grip by childishly shaking his little legs.

It was odd, seeing Conductor being taken away by the crows. Once he was out of the room, Jokling emerged from his hiding spot, sweeping the dust that might have gotten on him. Outside the room, the Wowl band was waiting, relief overflowing them seeing that Jokling was alright.

» 𝓡𝓸𝓫𝓲𝓷 «

"Jokling! You alright? We were lucky to come close to a stop with CAW Agents."

Jokling】

"You... called the agents on him?"

𝙹𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚜𝚘𝚗

"Of course we did! We thought you wouldn't make it out alive...

Jokling】

"But what about Conductor? What's going to happen to him?"

Silence filled the room.

What was going to happen to the Conductor?