A Heart Made Of Steel and Love (Robot!Reader x DJ Grooves)

Requested by: @ShumaiSushi22

This one sort of sucked, tbh, not because I'm falling out of the fandom (still crazy addicted to it, btw) but becuz I got 3 gOD DAMN PROJECTS (including A Danganronpa in Time). Also, might have gotten some writer's block which is why it's (sorta) bad. I just hope this is enough!

This is also pretty platonic...

Enjoy either way!

KEYS:

(Y/N) - Your Name

(F/C) - Favorite Color

P.S. I might have written both "android" and "robot" at the same time but I'm too lazy to check so please don't scream at me-

———

Made and was about to be used in one of DJ Grooves' Sci-Fi movies only to malfunction and be thrown back into the basement was a robot made by Grooves and a few other of his Moon Penguins.

That robot was you.

You were supposed to be used in an action movie, performing various flashy fighting skills. But because of a certain malfunction, they decided it was easier to just edit in an actor as the robot. Now, you were sitting in the basement, collecting dust over time. How long you stayed in that basement... nobody remembered. Nobody bothered remembering. You were just going to be waste in the basement anyways.

But of course, as if it was some cliche love story, someone came by.

As early as 5am, Grooves went down in the basement mostly for the purpose to find any props he could reuse. He wasn't alone, though. Of course, out of everyone in the studio, Shimo would constantly stick by his side as his duty as a bodyguard. Dawn was normally the most relaxing time of the day- anyone barely had woken up, nobody's around, no noise. Nothing.

Actually, if he were to be honest, Grooves actually enjoyed silence for once despite being a DJ. Yeah, he has a passion for music but sometimes he gets sick of hearing loud music 24/7. Something relaxing was nice for a change, you could even see it in his mood!

He was scanning through boxes, trying to find that one box while also getting a few props from other boxes (and maybe even Conductor's), regaining memories along the way. The fact he used so many irrational bird puns in his past movies made him cringe a little. Though, at least it made him feel better that he had improvised.

Shimo also tried to help as much as he could, scanning the boxes along with him but even up to 6am, nothing. Looking back at the boxes one more time, he felt like it was time to give up. He turned back to Shimo, a tired look on his face from waking up so early and running around for an hour. He was used to it, though and proceeded to speak up.