A Golden Fortune (Empress x Reader)

Requested by: @xXPrimal_SnailXx

Here you go, furry lovers! A one-shot to satisfy your furry needs!

Never really been into Empress so I don't really know much about her but I could guess why so many people love her! I tried to take note of 'em (mentally) and make them into this neat little one-shot!

It also might not be that good because I'm not much in a writing mood...

Reason why is because I got some bad news from Sk_Jokling .They texted me that their sister has something wrong with their stomach. As of now, they want to be left alone. Let's just hope they both will be alright. I won't post their text here for personal reasons.

Let us support our owl author!

Sk_Jokling , if you're reading this, I miss you. A lot. Actually, probably everyone misses you! I just hope you'll take care of yourself! I will as well!

Either way, that was just to raise awareness! Enjoy anyways!

P.S. That was written a long while ago. I'm doing fine now but Sk_Jokling still isn't back...

P.S.S. EEEEE- I might have forgotten to put in some keys! Sorry to the others who had read it for the first time being confused!

Keys:

(Y/N) - Your Name

(F/C) - Favorite Color

(F/F) - Favorite Food

(F/D) - Favorite Drink

(F/M) - Favorite Movie

(F/B) - Favorite Book

———

Empress, a cunning, deceitful oyabun. One who uses wealth and her very own underlings to keep Nyakuza Metro under her full control, whatever it takes. People could say she is cold-hearted by the way she is so violent to others at times but others claim it was just cat instincts.

And then there was you.

You were the average local of the metro, often wondering around for the sight, the food and the transportation. Though, when walking around, sometimes with your friends, you get these... weird stares from the Metro Cats. You always notice them from the corner of your eye and whenever you looked to them...

They'd always turn back.

You didn't know what was their deal. You'd even try to reason with them to tell you to stop but they'd only turn to you for a second, then turn back.

What was with them?

———