Vandalism On The Owl Express (JOKE)

Oh, what's this? A "Murder On The Owl Express" sequel? Not sure. A ripoff? Maybe. A joke? Yes-

Again, this features the characters from Sk_Jokling such as Jokling, Robin and Jackson! If you want to know who is Jokling, read my previous one-shot, "Breaking Point"! 

Though, if you have read it, you might ask, "Who is Jackson and Robin?". Well, They are just another member of the Wowl Band! Though, Sk_Jokling didn't specify who...

They also helped me by roleplaying it with me... AGAIN! Yeah, we did a lot of roleplaying during the quarantine-

Enjoy either way!

———

It was a sunny morning in the desert. The train had just departed from Dead Bird Studio, heading south to the next station. Luckily, Hat Kid had managed to catch the train and NOT fall from the sky onto the back of the train. But this time, Conductor wasn't at the back of the train.

Maybe he was actually at the front conducting the train?

Either way, she really wanted to see him.

Walking into the train, it was as she remembered. That warm feeling she got, the atmosphere, the Express Owls, the god damn crows that would always ask her for personal information. It was all like she remembered.

But when she walked into the cafeteria...

...things took a big twist.

There seemed to be a murder of crows crowding around the area where it is suspected to be the bar. Out of curiosity, she went to check.

---=ʜᴀᴛ ᴋɪᴅ=---

"Hi, everyone! What's-"

Then, she saw what happened...

The coffee machine broke.

CAW Agent

"It seems like the coffee machine has been smashed by someone!"

One of the C.A.W Agents noticed Hat Kid, turning their heads to them with that same voice she always knew.

CAW Agent

"But don't worry, Fellow Express Owl! We'll find the coffee machine vandaliser and arrest them for doing such a horrible thing to the coffee machine!"