There When You Need Me (DJ Grooves x Conductor)

Requested by: Fandomtrash3000

WARNING!

Mentions of alcohol

Mentions of divorce

Enjoy!

———

Bangs and crashes were heard in the basement of Dead Bird Studio.

The Express Owls were the first to notice, fleeing from the source to find a bird brave enough to help in this type of situation.

Good thing Grooves was still there.

He was working a little over time and though he was getting tired, he was passionate in his movie. But when he heard word of the Conductor throwing a fit in the basement, it was a must for him to check it out.

Going for the disturbingly long ride to the basement, the noises got louder and louder, his yelling more audible. He was talking about his... ex? That's what he could make out. He could hear blabbering, most of it being why they broke up. He said something about "anger issues" and "not giving her enough love". What had gotten into him?!

He kept trying to find out where he was located only to find out he was in the security room. From where that was, an Express Owl had came, holding his bleeding arm. Looks like he was in charge of watching the security footage...

Guessing he was with Conductor, he began asking.

⋆☆ᗪᒍ GᖇOOᐯᕮS ☆⋆

"Hey! You've seen Con, right? What's up with him?"

【Express Owl】

"I-I'm not sure... he just bashed into the room, drinking, blabbering about his love life issues and then he just... attacked me all of a sudden! I don't know why, I-I didn't even do anything horrible to him! He just went mad!"

His eyes widen in realization as to why Grooves came here. He held a face of worry.

【Express Owl】

"Y-you're going in to help him, aren't you?"

⋆☆ᗪᒍ GᖇOOᐯᕮS ☆⋆

"Yeah, of course. Now, I wouldn't want to waste your time, darling. Go find the others. Get that wound of yours healed up..."