A DANGANRONPA IN TIME - TEASER

...

The air was thin in the mountains of Alpine Skyline.

You were questioning yourself why you were in an area such as this. 

But now that you are, you needed to get down. 

The thin air made you feel like collapsing. 

There was just one problem- the peak was extremely high. 

There seemed to be almost no way of going down without injury.

All you did as of now was to walk around the peak and call out for help, noticing the many houses and other man-made structures. 

You tried to withstand the harsh conditions of the peak while doing so.

Then, you heard something.

???? :
"Uhh... are you lost?"

That sweet, child-sounding voice made you turn aggressively to the source, finding a small, child-looking figure. 

Their glowing eyes showed fear and concern while their body stood completely still. 

The silence gave you time to observe the figure, raising many questions in your mind.

Was this an inhabitant?...

Was this a monster?...

???? :
"What's wrong?"

(Y/N) :
"You... do you live here?"

???? :
"Y-yeah. But I wanna ask again... are you lost? Cuz if so, maybe you can come up here and get a high vantage point! Not only is it easier to see things but you get this... amazing view..."

(Y/N) :
"I... think I'm fine..."

You said, still not trusting who you saw. 

The being immediately noticed this and replied accordingly.

???? :
"Ah, s-sorry! I don't really have great first impressions... hahahah..."

It laughed awkwardly. As long as they didn't ask anything personal, you'd probably be fine-

???? :
"Hey, what's your name?"

Well, peck. That's unavoidable.

It would be extremely rude not to answer so...