I want Her

His eyes widened at the story but quickly pulled me deeper into his grasp.

"I should of went for you."

I smiled and wrapped my arms around the male.

"Hey it's okay-"

"No it's not!"

My eyes widened at his tone but softened.

"Your right it's not."

He seemed angry, depressed, sad, his emotions were spiking most he seemed in grief.

"Adrien."

I moved my hair from my neck. His eyes widened but nodded. He pulled me to face away from him as he pulled some strands away from the old mark of the bastard of a man. I felt his canniness sharpen and pierce the flesh.

"Better?"

I felt his nose over my neck as his hands wrapped around my waist.

"Yes, that explains a hell of a lot."

I chuckled and leaned into the male.

"Love time for bed."

I nodded at him as he picked me up. I looked to him.

"Oh~"

He chuckled at my tone the laid me into bed and kissed my head.

"I'll see you tomorrow."

I did a pout as he gave a cat grin and held back a laugh. Trying not to wake the household and alter that someone was indeed hear.

"Alright."

I did a cocky grin as he shook his head and held back another laugh as I gave a silly face.

"Dearie will wake the house if you keep teasing."

"Fine~"

He shook his head at my antics while I puffed my cheeks. He went back to the door. But stopped and turned back. I gave a warm smile as he shook his head and left. I smiled and fell asleep facing where we were.

***

I got up with a smile. Then the raven walked in.

"Thorn the lord wishes you dress in what Madame Red believes is best."

I raised a brow then a woman with red hair eyes and clothing walked in. Her lips were also painted the color.

"Lady Thorn do let me peak at your stuff and find a gown, please."

"Of course, you may."

She did a happy squeak while Sebastian bowed and left. She sat me down and began to do my hair.

"Such a pretty face~"

The woman cooed.

"Um Ma'am?"

"Oh do call me Miss Red sweetheart!"

"Miss Red are we going somewhere special?"

"Oh no I just always wanted a little girl to dress up so I though it would be nice. Seeing you wear kimonos I got curious if you have an actual dress?"

"I do, I was raised in kimonos so it became a habit."

She only nodded slipping my hair into a tight bun with some beads into the brown color.

"Today is suppose to be quite cold.."

She looked though and pulled out a black cape with furry at the ends and a long blue gown that was off the shoulder with black heels that had gold design.