Reapers and Angels

Thorn
I yawned as I ate a few biscuits an strawberries. I checked to see Axel sleeping, I smiled an gently shut the door an walked down.

"Grell What did you do to Undrea?"

She gave me a hug as I sighed then saw Ciel enter.

"Undertaker I need some information!"

Grell giggled then struck a pose I sighed then heard a laugh. Adrian? I turned an walked to a barrel filled with salt. I sighed seeing Adrian in the barrel. I turned an glared at my best friend.

"Grell..."

She paled slightly am backed up as I gave a closed eyed smile.

"S-Sorry Thorn!"

I crossed my arms an sighed as I turned to Adrian.

"I'll be right back, I have to find another barrel.."

I then walked out to grab a extra barrel then walked up to see them gone. I shook my head then helped him out of the salt. I huffed an sat on a black couch with a hand on my stomach. He grinned an chuckled dusting off some extra salt then sat with me. Wrapping his arms around me he pulled me to his lap. I hummed softly as he rubbed my swollen stomach slightly.

***

I chuckled as Axel did a silly dance then attempted to tie his bow. I grinned an walked over tying the fabric he thanked me than went to the front an grabbed a random book.

"Papa mamma is this a cinematic record?"

I raised a brow as Adrian walked over an took the book he blinked.

"Heh oh yeah I was suppose to return those."

I grinned as the boys began to collect them as I got dressed in proper clothing. It was a simple short kimono with getas(wooden shoes) an slipped on my glasses. I walked down to see Axel holding some books an Adrian buttoning his jacket. I smiled as I stole his hat an wore it. I gave a grin an a small wink as Axel giggled Adrian gave a grin tying the belt of the jacket an stood up. Axel then turned to Adrian as he motioned up then he picked him up as we locked up. Then made our way to the reaper accosiation.

***

Undertaker(Sorry if it sucks)
I've been wanting to ask her...but when? I grinned as she set my hat on my head as we went into the reapers realm. I took her hand as we walked around. Axel was gripping my jacket as he looked everywhere with a large smile.

"Love is something wrong?"

I gave a glance an grinned.

"Just something on my mind Dear."

She raised a brow but didn't push the matter forward just gave a warm grin.

"Mama it's the blonde pervert!"

She blinked as her pointed to a newer reaper, I believe his name is Ronald. She chuckled as her grin widened.

"An why is he a pervert sweetheart?"

He puffed his cheeks an quit pointing at him.

"He kept hitting an all the women at the club."

Club? Thorn raised a brow.

"A club? Who brought you their?"

She doesn't know either.

"Auntie Grell William found us later an she got smacked. It was when you first started letting me hang out with her!"

She hummed then sighed.

"Why didn't you tell me earlier?"

He chuckled.