Count Druid

"This plan is kinda disturbing."

Ceil agreed as he fixed his hair.

"Why can't you wear a dress!?"

Miss Red held back a laugh while Ceil scoffed.

"Because you are a woman and I am not."

"So you look like a bloody chick."

Miss Red started to full on laugh at my blunt words.

"What!? No I don't!"

"Hmm what ever you tell yourself at night."

He gave an irked expression as I just smiled. I wore full on traditional Japanese outfit. Well excluding the getas(wooden shoes)

"Every move and emotion you make will show."

I sighed and nodded.

"To getting out of the carriage from leaving correctly, I am quite aware. You have nothing to worry about, I can be quite a lady..when I want."

They raised a brow but nodded. The carriage had stopped, this time I pulled out my fan and held it in front of my face and took the ravens hand. He helped the others down as I held my free hand to my hip and slightly lifted the front and did a small stride.

"Ceil! Who is this young lady?"

I gave a calm expression as I did a slight curtsy. Ciel has removed her grasp while Miss Red had ran off to the party.

"This is Lady Thorn."

She walked up to me and gave a smile.

"Your very pretty."

My eyes widened slightly but spoke.

"Thank you Lady Elizabeth."

She clapped her hands together.

"You know who I am?"

"Yes Lady Elizabeth, I had met you last time I was in Britain. Giving it was a few years back I do not suspect you to remember."

She thought for a moment then her eyes widened. We met in a fencing match, I was going to reap a soul. But needed to get in their so yeah.

"Well then Thorn it is jam ice to see you again. Do call me Lizzy."

She did a curtsy while speaking. Then took my free arm and Ciel's then dragged us into the party. She released us and smiled before dragging the Lord off. I simply walked off and saw a dance was happening. I smiled and leaned against the wall looking for the Count. The long silver hair with striking lime eyes. I looked wide eyed seeing Adrien with his hair pulled back and a smirk on his lips.

"My lady care for this dance?"

I rose a brow and took his hand folding the fan and setting it in the belt of my kimono. He did a slight chuckle and pulled me into the next dance.

"So the Lord suspects him?"

I did a slight smile and spoke.

"Yes, but I'm not sure if that is true."

He spun me and pulled me back but agreed.

"Oh and love why is your hair up?"

I gave a smile wanting to kiss the scars, he gave a chuckle.

"Oh it's not like anyone will recognize me."

I gave a chuckle and smiled.

"So that is also why you dressed up as well?"

He gave a slight smirk and nodded, then I found the blonde male as the dance stopped.

"I'll go finish this work, once we are done I'll come home."

He smiled as I pulled out my fan and walked to the Count.

"Excuse me, Count Druid?"

I let my voice turn to silk causing the blonde to stare down at me.

"Ah yes my beautiful rose?"

I cringed at the name as he set a hand on my waist. Adrien might kill him before we see what he's doing.

"I'm bored of dancing and this bland party is their somewhere more entertaining we may go?"

I did a slight pout and gave a sad look causing his hand to travel down. Unless I murder him first.

"Oh I can think of something much more interesting for a lady such as yourself."

I gave a closed eye smile

"Then do lead the way Count Druid."

I was lead into the back then a gas. Sleeping Gas...

***

"This young lady is a jewel amount jewels, true her eyes are different colors but that just adds to her rarity. She is truest gorgeous."

I heard something like a curtain or a cloth was moved then someone took off my blindfold. Black Market? I gave a calm expression noticing my arms and legs were bounded. Then the door opened revealing Ciel, Sebastian walked over and broke the bars after he knocked everyone out. He unbounded my arms and legs then helped me up, I rubbed my sore arms.

"So it wasn't the Count."

"Black Market."

They looked to me but nodded in agreement and called the police to lock the people up. The Count has money so he won't be in jail for long. We walked out as I gave a smile to Adrian who watched from the shadows his hair down and back in his usual attire. I simply got back into the carriage and went back to the house we're staying at.