Thorn's Past

Thorn
I let out a sigh as he gave a serious look.

"Alright, I'll start at the beginning...as a Cipher if we are a man we would be kept praised an brought to high standards. But as a woman we are thrown out on our birth casted away as if we're nothing. The wives and mothers are killed."

"That is cruel.."

I nodded an continued.

"The Queen is right, we are a noble family of Pure Blooded Demons. As a woman I wasn't informed on the matter. So I was informed after I committed suicide by The King of Hell himself. Hence making me a hybrid. Oh course before that I had my best friend, her family raised me but we're very....cruel is one way to put it. We were like sisters before that lovers. We shared the same pains an we're decided by our looks. Once we reached our breaking point we killed ourselves with each other. I slit my wrist she did the same as we jumped in the river than woke up a reaper."

"What dose that have to do with Rose?"

Curl questioned as I sighed.

"After a few years I had come across a woman identical to me along with three brothers an a father. They were mascaraed killed and murdered. The father had stabbed himself the one identical to me was rapped choked and poisoned. The brothers were the same, to kill a Cipher you must be blood family or a soulmate. As for myself I saw no reason to cry over people I never knew. After a while I had went back to Hell for a visit then was informed of something...unnerving."

I shivered an gripped my coat dress. I ignored their gaze then sighed.

"I was told that I was also the holder of the Yin & Yang. That even if someone did try to take my life I would not be able to die. I was told our family was the first to be on this earth, which would mean our births were at the very begging on May 31st....Rose was the Yang holder since she was killed I apparently came to hold both. Every Cipher family is suppose to bore twins first. Which is quite strange considering I have yet to have twins."

I laid a hand on my stomach rubbing it slightly. I perused my lips then leaned against the cushion slightly.

"The Ciphers are dead I am the last, but I do not count myself as one. The information you seek....is disturbing...I don't suggest looking for it."

Then it stopped I smiled at the two.

"Thank you for taking me home Ciel, Sebastian."

I had slipped out an waved them off walking into the parlor.

"Mama!"

I picked up the boy who jumped on me, I set him to my hip an grinned.

"Hey their Sweetheart."

He rubbed his head into my chest as I walked over to Adrian who was grinning. I sat next to him as he wrapped an arm around my waist. I leaned into him as we just chatted a bit. I grinned as Axel slightly kicked his legs.

"Mamma and Papa~"

He sang out as I giggled he then hopped off an pranced around singing lightly. I grinned an leaned into Adrain as he joined in.

"You boys are so weird."

Little did I know an Angel would be coming.