6. Get out

~ storm ~

Beep!
Beep!
Beep!

Ugh! My head was pounding and that fucking beeping wasn't making it any better, it was pissing me the fuck off. I reached my hand out and tried to stop what ever it was from beeping. I kept swapping at the air but I didn't feel anything.

I slowly opened my eyes and immediately closed them back because of how bright the light were. I turned my head to the side and felt pain travel up my neck.

"Ow what the fuck?" I moaned in pain.

I tried to reach up and touch my head but someone grabbed my hand before I could.

"Would you stop moving damn." A voice said.

I frowned and forced my eyes open, so I could see if the voice I was hearing was who I thought it was.

"A-Anthony? What the fuck are you doing here?" I asked in shock.

"Who do you think brought you here?" He said. "I stopped the guy that was trying to hurt you."

"You've been out for about 2 hours now, I thought you would never wake up."  He said.

The moment he said that everything clicked. I was so distracted by the fact that anthony was even here, I didn't think about why I was in the hospital.

I couldve been dead in a ditch some where but because of anthony I was alive and safe.

"Thank you so much for helping me. if it weren't for you I probably would've been raped or worse." I said, tears threatening to fall from but I held them in.

"You don't have to thank me, I'm just happy that I was able to help you." He said.

"I don't know how I'll ever repay you." I said.

"Well.. a kiss would be nice." He said as he closed his eyes and puckered up his lips.

I stared at him with a disgusted look on my face. Reaching my hand out I flicked his bottom lips as hard as I could.

"Ow what the fuck?!" He hissed, grabbing his lip.

"Just because you saved me, doesn't mean I like you." I said.

"You stay acting like you don't want me." He rolled his eyes.

"When have I ever made it seem like I wanted you?" I asked.

"Well-"

"Never." I said, cutting him off.

He rolled his eyes and pushed the button that calls for the nurse.

"Whatever storm, You'll see....you will be forced to love me when the world ends and it's just me and you." He said.

"Even if the world was on fire and the only way to save it was to kiss you.......I still wouldn't do it." I deadpan.

He dramatically threw himself back with his hand over his heart, "damn my heart." He gasped.

I rolled my eyes at him, watching him clutch at his chest like he was having a heart attack.

The door opened and the doctor walked in. She was smiling at me but her smile dropped when she looked over at anthony being a drama queen.

"Sir are you ok?" She said.

"No.... my heart." He gasped dramatically, "is  broken." He cried.

"Oh shut the hell up." I said.

The nurse frowned for a second before letting out an awkward sounding laugh.

"Alrighty then." She said.