To kidnap a Jakey (why having a double life can be useful)Jakey and eden oneshot

TW KIDNAPPING!!

Jakey gets kidnapped alot. And by alot, I mean alot alot.

People want him to go back in time and bring there loved ones back from the dead, or they want him to join their dark guild, or even people just want to use him as bait for the guild leaders, they see him as an easy target and think he'll be easy to use.

But it's kinda hard to kidnap a Jakey.

The thing about Jakey is he always escaped before any of his friends could notice he was even missing.

He had alot of different ways to escape, if they opened the door at any given time, even if it was just for a split second, he would just pause time and waltz outta there, without a care in the world.

If there was metal bars he could just time blink through them, and leave.

He was also very good at deception, he would confuse people into thinking he was the wrong person, and that they were thinking of his twin brother, and they would eventually let him go after he confused them enough.

Jakey's quote on quote "twin brother" persona, or as Jakey likes to call him, 'Keith', Was quite well known in the criminal underground for he has used it multiple times, just making it more believable.

He had even made sure he didn't stutter in his persona, pretending to be a a confident, snarky person who despised his twin brother Jakey for "ruining his life" As he liked to put it.

He had even came up with a tragic backstory for Keith and all.

He stopped wearing his usual clothes some of the time when he was out and about. He would pretend to be Keith.

But he couldn't keep getting kidnapped without people noticing forever could he? No he couldn't, this is the story of what happened when Jakey got kidnapped by Eden.

It was a bright sunny day, birds were singing, flowers were blooming. In a random location far away from Atlantide. Atlantide was cold wet and dark. Jakey was running towards his small apartment in one of Atlantide's less populated areas.

Well not exactly Jakey's apartment. His Keith persona lives there.

Two brown paper bags swung around in his hands as he ran. Lightning streaked across the sky like dancing lazers in the darkness.

It was raining heavily and Jakey was getting soaked. He had a black rain coat on covering up his clothes almost completely. All that could be seen was the knees down of his faded grey jeans.

He might need to stay the night at Keith's apartment again, the storm doesn't look like it's calming down very soon.

It might start to be getting suspicious if continues doing this, he's been staying here overnight very often, like a few times a week. He actually hasn't been to the guild in almost two weeks.. but never mind that! And the guild is starting to get suspicious of his quote on quote "Overnight quests" As he likes to call them.

His time as Keith and Jakey seems to become more equaly split daily. Which brings himself much worry, what if his guild realises that he's never around anymore? Or what if lo pho' gives him loads of quests because he thinks that's what he does all the time? Don't get that part wrong though! Jakey's been going on alot more quests lately, living two lives is expensive! And has even managed to do some as Keith without getting caught.

He's been doing a bunch of freelancing as Keith, doing stray quests that doesn't make it to the guilds. But he doesn't want to over work himself either.

Afterall he does live two lives! He needs maintain both of them to keep his reputation up. He needs people to believe him afterall.

(He also gets exhausted from doing double everything)