The Daughter of Hestia

Hi, again, it's PJO lover! Today I'm making another wonderful chapter for my book. I'm trying to get this to maybe around 100 reads? So far I only have 13, and I'm really sad about that. Please help. Anyways, again, shoutout to olidiangelo for being the first to read, comment, and vote. Thank you!! Anyhow, onto the story! BTW, if you have Instagram, give me a follow. I post memes everyday. My username is that_dam_chelsea. Tell me that you're from Wattpad and I'll follow you back. Twitter as well. My user is that_dam_fangirl. I would appreciate the help :)) Also, I am giving out 12 virtual cookies! Claim them soon! First 12 will get the cookies :) here they are! (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::)(::) (::) (::) (::) (::) hehehe get them before someone else does!! And, of course, they're blue! I hope all of you are safe and happy in quarantine! Stay healthy everyone!! Now, onto the story!!

Maria POV
"I am sure that by now you know that I am your mother." Hestia said. "Y-yes..." "Good. Now, I am sure that you are curious as to why I broke my maidenhood vows for your father?" "Yes...yes, mother." This time I was able to form a whole sentence. "Well, when I met your father, I felt this warmth in him. It drew me to him, because I knew that it was the flame of true kindness and compassion. No man has possessed this kind of flame, and definitely not as strong as his, for hundreds, if not thousands, of years. His inner kindness and strong compassion led me to him. Eventually, we fell in love and I had you. I never broke my promise afterwards and stayed loyal to your father." Wow. That was a short kind of history, but powerful. "Wow, mother." "You don't need to call me mother, Maria. Just call me Hestia." "Okay, Hestia." "I must go now. My time is up. I must continue tending to the Hearth." She said. "Bye!" I replied. "Close you eyes, my dear!" I closed my eyes and turned away. When I opened them again, my mother was gone. I walked out of the cabin, not noticing a figure standing in the shadowy corner, mouth hanging open at what he just overheard. Outside, Percy jogged up to me and said, "Maria! Are you okay? Where's Hestia?" "Hestia left, and, yeah, Seaweed Brain, I'm fine. Go back to Annabeth. She'll be missing you in the campfire." Then I noticed Nico coming out of the Jestia cabin. Wait. The Hestia cabin?!! I just came out from that! And he looked like he was there for a long time.... Oh no! Did he hear what Hestia had told me?!! I needed to talk to him NOW. He  has to promise to not tell anyone, or Hestia would be in trouble! "Nico! Wait! We need to talk!" He turned to me, and said, "Yeah, we definitely need to talk." as I jogged up to him. We went back into the cabin. "Promise me you won't tell anyone what you heard in here. No one can know that Hestia broke her vows. She'll get in trouble!" "Maria-"

Alright. I'll try to publish another chapter after this, later on. Maybe in the nighttime. Thanks for reading this, and if you like this, don't forget to vote and comment! Stay safe and healthy everyone!!
Word count:564 words
-PJO lover