We're going on a trip in our favorite camp van, going on a quest little demigods

Hi!! It's PJO lover again!! I just wanted to update today, so I thought, why not do this? Anyways, just look at the song above. LOOK at it. Wow. TBH, only Percabeth is cooler than Nico. Neeks is my fav character, other than Annabeth, lol. Neeks is just... wowness. I mean, just look!! Nico di Angelo is seriously cool. Some people don't think so. It's your opinion, I guess, but my opinion is this. Don't hate on it because you don't agree. Okay, now that my little rant is over, let's get to the story!

Will POV (Wow, this is intense!)

I was less than happy when I heard that Maria would be joining in on the quest. I had nothing against Maria, just that she was Nico's best friend and might steal Nico from me. I had liked Nico ever since I had laid eyes on him. Yes, I'm bisexual, but I wasn't romantically attracted to any other boy than Nico. You could say I was picky. The dark, brooding type suited me the best, girl or boy. I know that some people really hate LGBTQ+ people, but I can't really help my feelings, can I? And today, I was going to tell Nico how I felt about him. He probably didn't like me, but I just wanted to get it off my chest. So all feelings would be clear. I wasn't abou to let go of my feelings for him though. I just hoped that it didn't ruin my friendship with him. I really just wanted some alone time with Nico, but Maria may ruin that... so I needed to find a way to get rid of her. Early into the quest. I know it's a heartless thing to do, but for all I know, she likes Nico too and can be possible competition. I even overheard the Aphrodite kids say that Nico liked her, and that they 'shipped Maico so much'. Maybe killing her can cure Nico of any feelings towards that slutty she-devil, and focus on his own real feelings towards me. I couldn't tell anyone- nobody would approve of my plan. I guess it was a little heartless, but I'm desperate, okay? I told him how I felt, and he understood. He still wanted to be friends with me, though. Step 1 in my plan is completed. We start on the quest today. I'm actually on my way to Thalia's Pine Tree right now. "Hey guys!" I yelled, plastering a fake smile on my face and running up to them. They looked at me, then at each other, and burst into laughter. And then they stared at each other, like, 'why are you laughing?' kind. Percy popped out from the back of the pine tree, looked at Maria, and they started cracking up again. While they were giggling like toddlers, Nico and I stared at each other. A small blush worked its way up into my face as we stared at each other. Nico's face looked like a tomato. Seeing both our faces, Percy and Maria laughed even harder. I sigh. This is gonna be a long quest.

Hi!! This is satisfaction level. Not really that good, but okay. Not bad either. Lol. Anyways, how did you like it? And that little Greek phrase... did you figure out what that meant? Lol. Anyways, if you liked this chapter, don't forget to vote, comment, and share so that word will spread out. I just really wanted other people's opinions about this book... and if they like it or not. Hate comments towards my book are accepted. Just make sure they have value and help me make the book better. Or better yet, if you hate this book, come up with a list of reasonable reasons why you don't like it. So I can make it better. No hate comments to other people, though. :))