Child of the Goddess Revealed

Hi!! PJO lover here! My chapter got deleted... sorry. So, I have to repeat it. I was nearly done with it... oh well. Anyways. Go follow my sister, cali_piggy. Also, I'm really sorry about the cover. I was in a hurry. I'll make another cover next time. When I have time. And when I get my phone back. Sorry :)) By the way, AHHH I'M SOO SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN SO LONG!!! Now. To the story!

Reyna POV (well, this is new)

What did Maria mean when she said that she was going to reveal her parentage? Isn't her mother a goddess? Did she know all this time who her godly parent was? If so, why did she hide it? Why didn't she tell anyone? Unless... unless she wasn't supposed to be alive. Like Percy. Like Nico. (A/N: because Nico was supposed to be dead because of Zeus' lightning bolt. Nico was also supposed to be dead because he was born in the very early 1900) Like every child of the Big 3 alive right now. But... the Big 3 were males. Her mother was the goddess. Then I realized. First, I panicked. I mentally ran a list of all goddesses that don't mingle with mortals. Artemis. She wouldn't. She hates males enough. Hera. No, she wouldn't either. Persephone wouldn't, her devotion to her husband would restrain her. And... Hestia. She has no one to restrain her. But she was also a very gentle goddess, and wouldn't just have children with random mortals. She was the most likely goddess who may be Maria's mother. "Reyna? I need to IM the gods and camp." "Okay, I replied. Will and I will be there in a sec." "K, thanks!" She replied, and ran off. Then I told Will my suspicions. "You think?" He asked incredulously. "A daughter of Hestia? I don't think so. There's nothing special about her. Well, other than the fact that she can somehow travel like Nico... and she hasn't told us how she does that.." "Oh well. Let's go and find out." I sighed. Then my mind wandered to other things. Like how I just know Nico likes her. I know everything about Nico... ever since he'd let out all his secrets to ghostify that Roman traitor. I walked towards my house with Will. When I came in, I saw that Maria had started an IM to the gods. They were all seated in their respective thrones. Hestia was sitting by the fire, tending to it. Hestia smiled. "Maria is here because she has something very important to tell us," Hestia said. "Listen now." She took a deep breath. "I am a daughter of Hestia." she said, exhaling. I smirked and looked at Will. "I told you so." I mouthed, a victorious look on my face. A series of shouts and arguing came from the Iris Message. "HESTIA!" I heard Zeus thundered. "YOU HAVE BROKEN YOUR SACRED VOWS. YOU SHALL BE SEVERELY PUNISHED. YOU DAUGHTER WILL BE AS WELL." I found that extremely offensive. "Lord Zeus, if I may speak?" I stated calmly. Emotions will not help. "Go on." he said. I had most of the attention now. "I do not think Hestia or Maria should be punished." At Zeus' angry and surprised look, I continued. "You have already broken your sacred vows two times. Why should Hestia be punished when you have done it, twice?  Why should someone be punished for doing something someone else, who has gone unpunished, had done it twice? (A/N: I have ADHD so naturally I just thought of an interesting theory. Theory below, at the end of the chappie. And, yes, it's BLM related.) Why should they be punished, when you, Jason, and Thalia have not been? I'm not saying that you, Jason and Thalia should be punished, Lord Zeus. I'm just saying that it isn't fair to Maria." Yeah, because Zeus doesn't need to be punished. I said to myself bitterly. Because he was the best King of the Gods ever. I was resorting to sarcasm now. Great. For a moment, the room was completely silent. Then the great Olympians burst into arguments and shouts, each taking either side. Then Hestia raised her voice. " Fellow gods, please! Just take a vote!" Apparently Vesta- I mean Hestia, I'm still not used to the Greek names- doesn't raise her voice often, as they all quietened down and looked at her. She waved her hand and went back to tending to the Hearth. They started having a vote. It was 9 on the 'Don't Kill' side and 3 on the 'Kill them' side. The 3 were, unsurprisingly, Hera, Zeus and Ares. Dionysus didn't seem to care. But every single one of the Olympians, however secretly, loved and respected Hestia. They all respected her as the only non-conflicted Olympian. The one that was always kind. The only unflawed Olympian. Zeus sighed. "Well, it appears they shall not be punished." Maria's pale white face returned to its normal color. "Thank you, Lord Zeus." She breathed, bowing to him. "Mother." she nodded to Hestia. Then Zeus cut the connection. She collapsed on a chair and gave us a smile. "Okay, now that that's over, I guess it's time to make a plan. We need to get Nico. I have a feeling he'll be vital to the quest. And defeating Destruction." She said. Will was still standing in shock at what just happened. And the he broke into a smile. "Cool! Do you have powers?" He asked. "Yeah." She said, smiling slightly. Flames appeared in her hands. But I could sense that it wasn't as destructive as Leo's, though. It was like Hestia's Hearth. It exuded warmth, comfort and homeliness. Will smiled. Tendrils of light laced his arms. Maria smiled wider. "Nice!" I felt left out, being the only one without physical powers, but then again, when did I ever fit in? When was I not the misfit? When Jason returned after so many months, he had a girlfriend. I never stood a chance against Piper. But I wasn't bitter about that..anymore. I was over that. Men never will work for me. But then I remembered. Nico. He was in trouble. Nico, who I thought of as a little brother. We needed to rescue him. "Guys. Focus. Nico." Maria said, voicing my thoughts. We sat around a table and made a plan. I hope it works...

Okay, so the theory was, Zeus is kinda like those white supremacists. They go unpunished for doing a crime (or get less punished) than you know, those black peeps. Not much to say. Also, what do you think will happen? In the next chapter? I'm really sorry, my dad took my phone away so now I have to use the family computer. And for shorter periods of time. Sorry again. And, IG users, if ever you have any personal aesthetics requests, DM me at aes.theticsmaker. Follow me on the.pjo.fangirl.chelsea. Or was it the_pjo_fangirl_chelsea? Yeah, I think the second one. Please. Anyways. I won't be able to reply to you until July, though. I don't have my phone. Okay, anyways. I'll work on the next chapter now :))

-PJO lover