PART 7

Siddharth moved out from the drawing room just then , he heard footsteps climbing downthe stairs and as he lifted his chin and looked to the stairs , He was spellbound seeing the gorgeous lady , her loose , straight , reddish blonde hair....  Can't imagine someone that cute and beautiful without make up.. just a little gloss on her lips nothing else...eyes so deep and brown.... perfectly glowing skin... And above that she is in an India outfit that perfectly shows her curves....

The way Siddharth was appreciating shehnaaz  in his mind these lines totally fit to her

Aankhoon par jhuki palko ka pehra tha
Makhmali laboon ka rang bhi gehra tha
Ham hosh ganwan baithe dekhne ke baad
Kuchh iss kadar khoobsoorat wo chehra tha !!

Shehnaaz reached to drawing room giving just a glace at Siddharth not noticing him much

Mom  - shehnaaz beta , aoo chai bnai h sath mein piti h  ( signalled her to sit and she sat down )

Sana - aunty aap mujhe sana bulaye , sab mujhe yhi bulate h , voh toh professionally mujhe log shehnaaz bolte h.

Siddharth still standing there gawking at her was blessed to hear such a beautiful name jo bas uske kaano mein gunj rha tha " Shehnaaz ".

Shehnaaz noticed him and picking up the mug , jo Siddharth ka favourite h , she asked him.

Sana - apko bura toh nhi lagega agar mein apke cup mein chai piungi toh.

Sid - ( quite for few minutes ) no... No problem , voh toh mom ne mere lie chai nhi bnai , that's why I got offended.

Sana - hmm... Aunty kya mujhe ek khali cup mil skta h...

Mom - haan beta zaroor ( just the maid came with empty cup )

Shehnaaz divided the chai into two cups and stood up and goes to Siddharth and gave him , his cup.

Sana - I think now u are not offended by anything.

Sid - ( gave a huge smile ) I don't think so.

Sana - ( gave a friendly smile back )

Sid's mom and sister were shocked , surprised and happy at the same time.

Sid's mom(Thinking) :-
Siddharth haven't smiled since so long and , shehnaaz ke sirf presence ne uske shehre par glow la dia h , sach mein yeh angel h.

Sana - hii I am Dr. shehnaaz Kaur Gill ( forward her hand to introduce )

Sid - I am Siddharth Shukla ( took her hand... Which really soft and warm...so soothing )

Just then Sid's sister called them over drawing room and they sat facing each other... Siddharth was just looking at her with a face that that he is listening to her but he is not.

Siddharth was just looking at her lips and eyes... How her eyes and lips are rythmically loving...which make her look so attractive and beautiful.

Sid's mom was listening to her and also noticing the smile which he is hiding and trying to suppress.

Sid's sis - vese sana mein aur mom , baat kr hi rhe th ki tumne bht ache se handle kia usse , koi aur hoti ladki toh bas bacho bacho krti rhti .

Just when shehnaaz was about to speak Siddharth intrupted...

Sid - kya hua ? Kya handle kia ?

Sana - voh  khote da puttar , driver mujhe molest krne ki koshish krne ki koshish kr rha tha ( Siddharth anger verge and eyes widened ) phir kya tha usse kha pta tha ki mein sardarni + Delhi ki ladki hu , esse achee achee ko thik kia hua h , yeh kiss khet ki muli h .

Sid - so what did you do to him ? Police ko call kia ?

Neetu - Do mtlb ? She knocked him out Siddharth , jese films mein hota h na action bilkul vese.... Mein vhi bol rhi thi mom se iski pic dekhi toh lga ek beautiful si dool h... Didn't know yeh baby doll.. fire ball bhi h

Everyone laughed and ended their chai gup chup .....

The next day when shehnaaz was steeping down , she heard a loud sound... And was shocked to see it.

What could it be ?
Another drama aur twist ?
Aur someone new in the story ?

T.B.C