PART 64

PART 64

Writers note - jesaa mene bola tha jo tum sochoge uska ulta hoga.... Dekho agar kissi ka guess milta hai toh.... I don't think so....

Sid - aap dono deviya niche utar ke car mein bethne ka kasht karee kyuki mein apko jaha lejaa rha hu.... Vohi Surprise hai....and please no questions !! Mein aa raha hu aap dono jaoo niche....!!

Sidharth again enters his room to make some calls....

Sana and mom looked at each other and give an expression like oK fine !! And went down in and reached the car.....

Sidharth immediately came down....and make them sit in the car....mom was at front seat and shehnaaz was at backseat...

He started driving the car....and noticed mom folding hands in anger....and looked through mirror as shehnaaz was doing also similar.... Sidharth was like how to handle this stubborn women ? And shook his head in disbelief....

Sid - Aap dono ko kya ho gya hai ? Shant ho jao thoda.... Kabhi toh bechare bachee ki baat mann lia karo....!!

Mom - Dekh tu bechara toh bilkul nhi hai....

Sana - aur bacha tu aab raha nhi...!! ( Sana completed )

Sid - achaa thik hai.... Hum bas ponchne vale hai.... ( stopped the car )

Sana - Toh yhaa kyu rokii bich mein ? ( Immediately ask before he could say further )

Sid - haan haan sabar matee version 2..... ( Joind hands ) Voh piche ek pouch pdaa hai dee

Said to sana and she passed a leather pouch to him...... He took out two blind folds and handed over one to sana and other to mom....

Sid - jaldi se pehno....aur phir mein vhaa leke jaunga jhaa yeh surprise hai....

Sana - Sidharth yeh kyu ?

Sid - tum pehno na....mom please aap bhi...

They both blindfolded themselves and sidharth checked by moving fingers in front of them... whether they can see or not.... once confirmed  he drove further not very long....

He came out from car and took mom out and then shehnaaz and they walk few steps....and when they stop Sidharth unfolded them and screams " SURPRISE "

It was a big cafe and was beautifully decorated and the name of the was " BREW & BAKES.....

Mom - yeh kon sa Surprise hua ? Cafe lana tha toh esse le atta yeh sab ki kya zarurat thi ?

Sana - haan vahi toh !

Sid - mein apko iss cafe mein coffee pilane nhi layaa hu.... Yeh mera cafe hai.... I mean humara cafe....!!

Sana - What ?? Sachii ?? ( Was surprised and put hands on mouth )

Mom was surprised and proud as well..... He took his mom's blessings and they walk further to entrance and did puja , ribbon cutting , ( pandit , and staff of cafe was already there )

They entered the cafe and did some puja and cafe was well renovated with light colour and many positive quotes were framed , and book shelves was placed at the corner.... Mom was talking to staff while shehnaaz was busy in reading quotes and admiring the the cafe and sidharth noticed it....and follow her....

He reached at her back....and lowered himself to reach her ear and whispered

Sid - kesa laga Surprise ?

She turned with shock as he didn't expected him at the back..... And keep her hand on heart and smiled at him....

Sana - Daraa dia tumne ( keeping her hand on heart which was accelerating and then smiled )  Surprise ? Bht acha hai aur yeh cafe bht hii achaa hai lekin tumne yeh sab....( He intrupted her before she could ask further )

Sid - no no yeh sawal aaj terrace ke liye bchaa ke rakhna.... Saare sawal ka jawab bhi dunga.... Aur tumse bhi kuch sawal karne hai

Sana - Mujhse ? Kya ?

Sid - Bola na wait karo.... We will talk at the right place at the right time....abhi humme kahi aur bhi jaana hai...chlo ( took his hand and stopped near mom )

They stepped out of the cafe and drove to Haji Ali Dargah.....

Shehnaaz was very happy to visit here....and Mom was extremely happy as she is visiting with Sidharth here after very long time.....

To be continued......

Writers Note : -

First of all I am again sorry I know aaj kal update late kar rahi hu.... But you know my entrance aur kuch personal problems bhi hoti hai.... So there will be no fixed timing when I will post....kissi din na post karu toh pareshan mat hona... Bas kabhi kabar nhi likh pati....

Talking about fiction I know joo aap logo ne socha vesa nhi hua.... Aur aage bhi nhi hoga...kyuki mujhe Surprise dene mein bht mazaa atta and I am sure apko bhi achaa lagta hai.... 

Iske baad apke mann mein bhi bt sawal honge I know lekin voh next part mein apko uske jawab mil jayenge.... Haan shi socha terrace p....

Jese ki shehnaaz ki line hai... " Jo tu bolega voh mein nhi karungi lekin mein tere liye kuch bhi karungi " vese hii yeh meri line hai....  " Jo tum.sochoge voh mein nhi likhungi lekin tumhe Surprise dene ke liye mein bht kuch likhungi "

To get more Surprise like this achhe achee comments karo jaldi....