9 - Naughty

LORELEI

MY ALARM started snoozing. I immediately turned it off. It's another day to get ready for school. Usually I would get grumpy whenever my alarm snoozes but why am I feeling the opposite right now. I felt more alive than ever and I don't know why. Maybe it has something to do with last night. I can't help but get flustered. I felt motivated these days.

My face got even more flushed as I tried to reminisce what happened last night. The whole evening, we were just snuggling in each other's arms. Everything just felt right. He was so warm and he felt like home. We just made out like we used to but last night felt different. He was more gentle, sweet and touchy. I wanted to ask him about us but I was afraid everything might change. He once told me he was never interested in these kinds of stuff; falling in love or having a romantic relationship so I'd rather not ask.

I headed towards the bathroom and took a shower. As I got out, I saw him leaning against the wall right beside me. When he noticed I was already out, he then faced me and went closer, giving me a quick peck on the lips.

"Good morning, Lorelei

"Good morning, Lorelei." After that, he then went inside the shower, acting as if what he did to me was just a casual thing to do.

My heart was pounding so hard. Screw you, Loki! Stop doing that unless you want me to have a heart attack early in the morning! I'm still not used to this kind of set-up we have, I felt my cheeks burning up.

Calm down, Lorelei. That was just a kiss. I just shrugged it off and went inside my room. I hurriedly changed clothes and wore my uniform, now I'm all ready for school. By the time I got out of my room, Loki was all prepped up as well. He was waiting for me, so I didn't waste any more time and went straight to his direction, he then held my hand.

"Let's go." He said while intertwining our fingers. Never knew Loki has this kind of side. I like this version of him better. I can't help but to smile. Although I know we couldn't act like this in front of everyone, especially to Jamie, I'm still glad because at the end of the day, Loki and I are both in each other's arms so that's already enough for me.

As we arrived at the campus, I immediately took my hand away from him, I think he didn't expect me to since he kind of glanced at my direction. so I just looked away. It wasn't long before Jamie and Alistair arrived as well.

As per usual, Jamie immediately clung unto Loki's arm. I sighed then shifted my gaze away from them, making everyone look at me. Even Loki darted his gaze towards my direction.

"What's wrong, Lori?" Jamie innocently asked.

"Period." I lied but they've bought it though, they didn't ask any more questions.

Thereafter, we all went to our respective classes. Alistair and I immediately sat on our seats as soon as we arrived in our classroom. Our teacher wasn't around yet so I just scrolled through the net.

I was busy reading some posts from Creepypasta on Facebook when all of a sudden, Loki's display photo popped up. He sent me a message on Messenger. I tapped it open.

Tell me what's wrong.
Seen 7:45 am

Was he actually observing me the whole time? I replied back.

Nothing's wrong, Loki.
Sent 7:46 am

I then pressed the send button. It wasn't long until our teacher showed up so I turned off my phone and listened to the discussion.

The first two subjects have already ended, it was now break time. Alistair asked me if we could head down to the club room together but I just told him to go ahead first cause I still need to go to the comfort room. He didn't complain. I was on my way when somebody grabbed me by the arm, his other hand covered my mouth and then he dragged us both towards an empty room. It was somewhat a storage room.

The windows were closed and covered with thick curtains, everything was dusty and dark. He dragged us both under a table, trying to hide from someone.

My heart beated so fast, who was this guy? I can't see his face clearly, it was really dark in here. Just then, I've heard a familiar voice.

"Hey Loki Dear! Loki? Where did you go? I just want to talk to you!" I heard her voice started to fade away, footsteps going towards the other direction.

I gasped. So this guy holding me was actually Loki. There I realized I had to face this guy in close proximity. He let out a sigh of relief as soon as he couldn't hear Jamie's voice anymore, and then he turned his gaze towards me.

I was there all vulnerable, my cheeks were starting to flush, I felt it heating up. He still had his hand over my mouth. I tried to avoid eye contact, I was looking anywhere but his eyes. He took his hand away and slowly placed it on the wall, on the other side of my head. Our position was really awkward, We were under a table, I was fully trapped between him and the wall.

"Lorelei." He muttered as he started leaning forward. I can feel his hot breath on my neck. It wasn't long before he started to bit my lower lip, making me groan.

He cupped my face, pulling me in for a kiss. I finally felt his soft lips against mine. I wanted to stop him so I placed my hand on his chest, trying to push him away, but instead he pinned me by the wall.

"Loki --" He shut me off again with his mouth, entering his tongue inside mine. He pulled me closer, deepening our kiss. Now he was aiming for my neck, licking and sucking it. I can't help but arch my back, he gave me another hickey!

"Loki, why did you do that?! How am I supposed to cover it now? School has barely even started yet." I exclaimed. Now I pushed him down, he was now lying on the floor. I also pinned his hands on his head.

He was waiting for my next move. Just watch me, Loki. I slowly aimed for his ears, I started nibbling it earning a moan from him. I then went down to his jaw and to his lips.

My left hand ruffled his wavy hair while the other one cupped his face, setting both of his hands free. He was now holding my waist, trying to pull me closer to him.

I left his mouth then started giving sweet and wet kisses on his neck. Slowly, I started licking it and sucked a part of it. I heard him groan in pleasure.

"There. Now we're even." I smugly said. I gave him a love bite as well. The mark was pretty neat, anyone can see it.

I thought giving him a hickey was a great revenge but I guess it felt more like a reward to him. I started pouting, he just chuckled and pulled me back in his arms. I just sighed and hugged him back. How did we become so naughty?

 How did we become so naughty?

senpai 🌹