19 - Drowsy

A/N

Since it's my birthday today, I wanted to treat y'all with some short update! Online class got me busy lately so I apologize if this wouldn't suffice your thirst but still I hope y'all would Enjoy!

Turn on music for better reading experience

LORELEI

I FELT his soft lips brushed against mine. From my peripheral vision, Luthor halted from his tracks before shifting his gaze elsewhere. Even if it was dark, I am fully aware that I'm as red as tomato right now. Blood kept rushing through my cheeks.

Bloody hell this is too much! Loki just kissed me in front of everyone! How am I supposed to face all of them now? Sir Jim probably saw the whole thing too.

Meanwhile, Loki still haven't let me go. He held my waist, still kissing me. Suddenly my heart skipped a beat, I remembered Jamie. Where could she be right now?

I tried to push Loki away but he was too persistent. That's where I had it.

"OMG!"

"Why did she slap him? Aren't they lovers?"

"Parang kanina lang PDA, tas ngayon may lovers' quarrel?"

"Weird"

"Tuloy pa ba yung laro?"

Hearing all the gossips just made me more flustered. I don't think I have the guts to act like nothing happened. I would probably just stay inside Rosie's apartment until the quarantine ends. I'm too embarrassed to face everyone at the moment.

I was busy contemplating when Loki suddenly spoke.

"What was that for?" He muttered while holding his left puffed cheeks.

"Seriously, Loki? I can't believe you." I stated before running away from the oval.

Seeing him like that made me feel guilty but he deserved it anyway.

"Lorelei, wait!" I heard him reply. He was about to follow me when sir Jim suddenly spoke.

"Loki Mendez! You violated one of the school policies so I humbly ask you to stay. For the rest, you may now proceed to your respective rooms, let's just continue this one tomorrow. Have a pleasant evening."

"What a party pooper!"

"Sayang, ganda na sana yun eh!"

Someone's definitely screwed alright. Good thing sir Jim called out Loki cause I don't want to face him just yet.

"Among us na lang tayo? Akin yung red ah!"

"Sige sige, wait!"

Those were the conversations of some students who are heading back to their headquarters.

Seeing everyone casually talking to their friends just made me thought of Jamie. Loki pissed me off big time. Why did he have to kiss me in front of everyone? Now I had to deal with all these consequences. I hope I could explain everything to Jamie. I don't want to lose our friendship just because of a petty reason. I'll do my best to make things right.

Honestly, I don't know where I'm heading to right now, my foot just deliberately took me in an abandoned building located somewhere at the campus. I felt lost but I think this is what I need tonight, just some quality time with myself.

I immediately sat down at the doorstep. With a heavy heart, I screamed my lungs out just to ease some of my frustrations.

"I HATE YOU L-" I was busy venting out when I heard sounds of leaves being crunched by footsteps.

My heart began palpitating, the eerie sound came from the back. I thought I was alone, who could this be? I hastily cupped the right pocket of my jogging pants, trying to grab my stun pen but to no avail. I am definitely screwed.

I was still in deep thought when the unknown guy suddenly held me by the shoulders. My reflexes tells me to knock him down so that's what I did. I held his hand and pinned him down. I don't know how I did it but I was able to do it nonetheless. Perhaps it was due to the rush of adrenaline.

Since it was really dark, I wasn't able to recognize him and the fact that his face was covered with his messy hair just made it all worse.

He was trying to escape from my grasps but I was persistent so he just gave up. I couldn't believe he was this weak. If he's trying to abduct me, well he's definitely not doing a good job.

There's no chance for me to know what his intentions are at this point. He was surprisingly silent the whole time so I started confronting him.

"What do you want from me?" I asked him. This is getting pretty awkward. I was still on top of the mysterious guy while I held both of his hands above his head. I almost sat on his stomach.

Still no response. I grew tired so I ended up sighing. My head just unknowingly landed beside his left ear, still not letting him go. Who knows what he might do to me if I did.

"I promise I wouldn't let the authorities know about this if you just tell me the truth." I convinced him.

"Again I'm asking you, what do you want from me?" I whispered in his ear.

I don't know why but I suddenly felt him twitched as soon as I said those words.

"Lorelei," He whispered back.

After hearing his voice, I felt chills down my spine.

"Please." He pleaded, I could sense his Adam's apple moving. That was enough for me to know what he's trying to ask for.

I felt all my blood rushing through my cheeks. What the actual hell. It was him all along?

senpai 🌹

Who's the mysterious guy?