10 - Trapped

LORELEI

LOKI AND I were still in each other's arms. I felt him snuggle in my neck a little bit more, causing me to hold onto him tighter. He held me by the waist, embracing me in his arms. It just felt so right. I wanted this to last longer but we should already get going since they might suspect us.

"Hey Loki, we should start heading back now. Jamie and Alistair might already be there." I uttered while trying to get away from his embrace.

I thought he would let me go already but to my surprise, he pulled me closer and tighten his grip around my waist.

"Just a little bit more." I heard him whisper in my ear. I was entirely trapped in his arms, causing me to feel all the giddy sensations in my stomach. I honestly don't know what to feel anymore. Should I be happy cause what he did only means that he wants to spend more time with me or should I be worried since Jamie and Alistair might already be suspecting about us.

My thoughts were interrupted when he made us both stand up. I was caught off guard when he started patting all the dust off from my uniform. I couldn't help but blush. I did the same thing to him, now it was his turn getting all flustered. Serves him right!

I thought I was already winning this game but then he suddenly pulled me closer and kissed me on the neck. After that he left me as if nothing happened and started walking outside of the room.

"Loki!!!" I fumed. This guy would surely be the death of me.

When I arrived at the club room, Loki was already sitting comfortably at one of the seats. I felt his gaze shifted in my direction as soon as I entered but I just rolled my eyes.

On the other hand, I saw Jamie sitting beside him while Alistair sat across them. I went towards his direction and sat beside him.

"Lori, what took you so long?" Jamie innocently asked me while munching her sandwich.

I was about to answer her but Alistair interrupted.

"She told me she was going to the comfort room first before coming here."

"Oh right. You told us you were on your period nga pala. Wait do you have an extra, Lori? If wala well don't hesitate to ask from me, I have a lot naman dito." She genuinely said.

"Don't worry Jamie, I have some spare pa naman, but thank you though." I replied. Guilt were trying to consume me.

I can't believe I had the guts to get furious of her for keeping secrets from me when I am no different. I am such a hypocrite. Right now, I've been doing the same thing. I just betrayed her trust. I told her that she shouldn't treat me as a rival cause I just see Loki as a brother but things have changed and everything went complicated.

I just sighed and started eating my sandwich. Jamie was still annoying Loki like the usual when she noticed the red mark on his neck.  I don't like where this is going.

"Tell me Loki," I heard Jamie muttered. Her carefree expression turned to a serious one.

"Is this a love bite?!" She exclaimed. I was drinking water when she asked the question, causing me to throw up. Alistair immediately tapped my back, trying to comfort me since I was coughing so hard.

Loki almost choked his food when he heard Jamie's question. His usual calm aura worned out, sweats were dripping from his forehead. He sure was nervous, his Adam's apple were moving.

I was waiting for his response when Alistair asked me the same thing.

"Lori, you also got one?!" He asked me while touching the red mark on my neck. I guess I have no choice then.

"Seriously? Does this look like a love bite to you? It's just a mark due to bedbugs, even Tita Martha has it right now. Right, Loki?" I uttered while I stood up facing Loki.

I saw him smile but quickly went back to his usual expression. This is so humiliating. I even drag Tita Martha's name just to save our asses.

"Lorelei's right, unfortunately our apartment has gotten a lot of bedbugs, which explains the marks on our skin." He replied. He was so convincing, even Jamie's face softened up. I felt relieved.

"Thank God. I mean, of course those are just bedbug bites! It wouldn't be a love mark since both of you are single," She then clung unto Loki's arm.

"And Loki Dear, I should be the only person to give you one!" She added and winked. I just looked away. Whatever, Jamie.

On the other hand, I saw Alistair shaking his head. He must have been tired of Jamie's blabberings. I mean, who wouldn't?

We were still sitting on the round table. I was seated between Alistair and Loki, while Jamie is seated between him and Al.

After finishing our snacks, we continued doing the task Maggie assigned us to do. She told us that since we still have enough time before plotting our scheme, we might as well cut some crepe papers first into small pieces. I was totally fine with it but I know somebody in here who doesn't.

I was about to get the scissors in front of me when somebody took it as well. His hands were on top of mine. I thought it was Alistair's but then it turned out to be Loki's. I moved to face him, shifting my gaze in his direction. To my surprise, he did the same thing. My heart skipped a beat, we were too close from each other.

As soon as we realized we were in an awkward position, we quickly avoided each other's gazes

"You can have it

"You can have it." I heard him say. Was he talking about the scissors? Oh right.

"Thanks." I softly muttered. I'm still a bit flustered. I can't look at him in the eye.

Why am I feeling more conscious around him? I wasn't like this before. I could even punch him in the face if I want to but I don't think I'd be able to do it anymore without even getting nervous and giddy around him. Am I now really catching feelings for you, Loki?

###

Hey guys I finally updated as well as kuya cris!
I can't believe matatapos na yung project loki ㅠㅠ
I am so not ready yet
I hope there's still an upcoming season!

#NoToLubug

senpai 🌹