third rock from the sun

What are the implications of this conspiracy? I was just trying to find my place in the world when they told me to leave. I said why must I, if I'm not bothering anyone? They said this was exactly why, this was a planet of beings cooperating in bothering each other day in and day out for years and centuries.

I won't hide from you that I was angry for a while. I didn't understand why bad things always happen to good people. I knew my best guess was to breathe in and out and be mindful, but it was hard to slow down when all you wanted to do was run.

The desert was cold that night, the sun always shining behind me, never wanting to face me. My hair had a way of flying in the wind over my face, and I had a way of letting it. I thought maybe one day I'd be back here as someone superior, but these were angry thoughts more on the lines of 'that'll teach them'. I didn't know what the reality was, except that I was leaving. It occurred to me that I was going to be an alien now. But that was no news to me, to be real, I always felt that way.

They say there is no place like home, but maybe I needed a new home. Maybe I needed to build myself a place to call home. I must say, standing inside that spaceship reminded me of the time I used to be an astronaut, and a tear did escape my eye. Looking at all those stars, I wondered how could something so big and beautiful be so quiet and lonely?

I thought maybe I shouldn't relate too much to the universe, not when the universe could be the culprit of all my troubles. But as I flew farther away from home and approached the third rock from the sun, I wished upon one of those many bright stars, hoping it would notice me and send me a sign, so that I'd keep an eye out and wait for it to whisper to me some day,

"You can go home again."