Chapter 5: Battle Tendancies

(YEAH IT'S A JOJO'S REFERENCE YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT THUG-)
A bit of Kirigeo comin' up =w=
————————

'Oh, shi-'

Eugeo was further away than she expected, saying how much she panted heavily when she was then slouching down with her hands on her knees, right behind the bench of where Eugeo and the hooded player was.

She stared at the ground if her eyes weren't closed from slight exhaustion, slowly pulling her head up once she felt her lungs circulate enough oxygen in her blood stream that she could now actually think.

Alice picked her hands off her knees, immediately changing course towards Eugeo's mouth. She stared at him with eyes filled with confusion and "what the actual fuck you literal gay", Eugeo with a slight sweat drop.

She removes one hand to not muffled out all words from Eugeo, still wanting an answer when she could kill him even after one word coming out of his mouth.

"Eugeo, my dear brother from another mother, what. The. Hell"

Alice smiled her twitching grin, getting ready to strangle him for any answer he has to say once she removes her hand.

"Well, Diavel said we needed to form some groups and stuff, and I thought having one more person would be helpful for us-"
"That doesn't mean you would just wander off while I'm wandering off in my own thoughts without any sign of it"

Eugeo knew he was mentally doomed, swallowing hard as he swears he could feel Alice pulling up her sword with her free hand. But she stops, right when the tip was in between his eyes.

Alice audibly sighs, pulling it away from Eugeo after an excruciating silence. She also removed her hand, letting Eugeo know he's off the hook for now, shuffling away from Alice with an awkward but grateful chuckle.

He looks back at the hooded player he spoke to, seeing her look at them with a bit of awkwardness reflecting off her. Alice turns her head slowly towards her, her eyes being a lot more gentle than a while ago.

"Sorry about that, and maybe for anything else he could've said. Has he?"

The player shook her head, giving Alice a rush of relief.

"That's nice to hear, even though it's unlikely for someone like him. Anyway, what's your name?"

She let's out her hand slightly, the player hesitantly reaching out her own hand to shake it. Their hands met, doing a small shake before she spoke.

"Asuna.."

Alice widened her eyes a bit like a cat, but she smiled widely with a small chuckle erupting from her throat after.

"That's a nice name, I'm Alice, and of course Eugeo introduced himself already. And if he didn't, then the gay you spoke to is named Eugeo"

Eugeo could see a small smile barely pricking up Asuna's almost fully covered face by her hood, immediately turning back into a small line.

Eugeo barely sees this side of Alice anymore, the Alice with a sweet tone in her voice. Especially after that incident that changed her into someone a bit hard, but she's still way softer to them and her family than any other.

So this surprised Eugeo, but he smiled a bit sadly with mostly hope in it. It's possible that she's able to return to being that true sweet self even after that tragedy, but it's not really at the half and half bar, but there's still a chance.

He felt two pairs of eyes point towards him, seeing the two girls now looking at him with their own expressions. He pulls up his hand and waves with his head tilting a bit to the left, his innocent smile turning into a grin of gladness.