💔15💔

Hey everyone, a new chapter sorry for the late update , e-class is to blame.

So i wrote about Unilag in this chapter and mentioned a few place all thank to dharmy_perrymy_perry
Thanks so much for the support and this chapter is dedicated to her.

You guys should check out
Our naija babe by MabelOsagiede

MERCY'S POV

I opened my small sized suit case where I keep all my cameras. I brought out my camera , not the new one oo. That one is still my treasure and It's still in the box sef.

I dropped the camera on my bed and entered the bathroom to take my bath.

When I was done , I wore my slim fitted three-quater jeans and a crop top since the sun was still hot and shining. That heat ehn .. I repeat that heat ehn.

I wore a simple sandal and grabbed my glasses. Yes I wear glasses but once in a while . I cleaned the lens and wore it then hanged my camera on my neck.

I carried one of my back bag and walked to the kitchen. It's boring living alone like this. A flash of what happened yesterday crossed my eyes and all I can say is Trisha is a coward.

I opened the fridge and picked the snacks to eat today. I put them in my bag and closed it. My snacks were reducing and I guess I'll have to do some shopping.

I sighed as I picked the packed bread. I opened the nylon and picked four loaves out.

I grabbed the butter from the fridge and placed it on the counter. I took a spoon and used it to scoop and smoothen the butter on the bread.

I arranged it on the toaster and sat on the counter waiting for it to toast.

I unlocked my phone and a message from Teni greeted me.

TENI 🤗 ; where are you?

ME ; am at home oo. I'll soon be there.

I tapped my fingers on the counter as I waited ,

I recalled what Idara said , she was actually worried that only I will be living in a house. She even said what if thieves come or something happens but I told her to think positively and I wasn't ready to tell my mum.

The toaster beeped making me jump down.

I opened it and removed the pair of toasts and placed them on a flat plate.

I ate it fast and soon enough I was outside and locking the door.

I walked downstairs, the whole compound was quite meaning everyone was out well except from that apartment beside Deborah's own.

That apartment ehn , I still think that they're Yahoo boys . I will even ask Fikunmi when I come back. But well because of them we always listen to latest songs.

They loved playing songs and it's always loud so even when I'm inside my own apartment sef , it will still be heard and it was a plus that they had great choice in music.

.............

"Bye guys." I said to joy and Esther as I waved . Teni was standing beside me waiting for me to finish saying goodbye.