💔20💔

Longest chapter ever ,
And there's a surprise at the end.
Read on....

Wait picture of Mercy's  outfit 👆👆

MERCY'S POV

Sometimes relationships between people change , from good to bad , from hatred to love . Well as they say there's only a thin line between hate and love. And sometimes they can become close friends.

I sighed as I carried my books from the table ,  Ikeja Electricity popularly known as NEPA just took off the light.

Immediately they did , different curses were heard from each apartment, me sef join. Inside this heat they can't pity someone and leave this light for more than the daily two hours in the morning.

The thing don't use to pain me before , well because I'll have been in class but today , Saturday that I wanted to rest under my fan they now had to discharge the light as usual.

I stepped out of my room with the books in my hand and headed straight to the balcony. Breeze was blowing small there.

I dropped my book on the plastic chair there and entered inside again to carry the mat .

I laid it on the floor and lied on it , then I resumed back to my assignment.

Teni and I were doing group work again even though this one wasn't assigned to us as a pair work.

It was his idea since he told me to teach him the topic and he didn't understand it like that.

I grabbed my phone beside me and checked the new text from me. It was a picture of his note and he got this one.

I'm a good teacher , I know. I sent a thumbs up to him and quickly did the next number myself before he attempted it.

The net opened and Hakeem walked out. I didn't look up from my note even though I heard all his movements.

He sat down on the plastic chair beside me and when I looked up he was wearing a blue knickers with no top.

I repeat no top, chai look at six packs. This one sef pass, this is eight packs . I cleared my throat and looked away and back to my note.

"Guy where's your top?" I asked casually even though everything seemed nothing but casual right now . I wanted to look again , but I know his ego will increase even though it's already the size of Ibadan.

"The heat is too much na , you want heat to kill person?" He asked back with a sigh .

I hissed , when he added , "or are you uncomfortable?"

"It's not only uncomfortable , don't wear it if you don't want to. " I said back as I checked my phone again to check if Teni was done.

This was the last question, after this I'll just sleep here like this. God knows that I'm tired.

......

Finally we were done with the assignment. Teni texted that he was hungry and he needed to cook.

He's perfect, he can even cook. ' Hakeem can cook too.' my subconscious said back with a blush making me hiss at her.

I looked up from my phone and at Hakeem who seemed so focused on his book and yeah he's still shirtless.

"Hakeem I'm bored." I said and he nodded.
Yeah I was truly bored , in all the whole groups that I'm in no one is talking. I guess they were all sleeping , and that sleep is running away from me.