Chapter 13- Making a new friend

* Author's note: The Picture is the person I chose to cast as Camilla West , tell me what you guys think:) *

-

Camilla

Oh my fucking cheeseballs. Did Jasper just ask me to be his girlfriend?

"You...are you serious? " I asked, staring at Jasper in shock.

"Well, I know it's too fast and maybe you don't want to be with me. I'm sorry, pretend I didn't say anything. " Jasper turned around and walked down the stairs before I could say anything.

I stood there for a full minute before I realize what he said.

"No wait Jasper!" I ran down the attic stairs causing it to creak like a possessed door.

He turned around and looked slightly shocked and relieved to see me running towards him.

"I...yes, yes I will be you're girlfriend . " I was grinning so hard, I probably looked like a deranged monkey.

He wrapped me in a hug and whispered in my ear, " I knew you would say yes and I want to tell you that you're beautiful."

That single sentence made me feel warm all over and I hugged him closer to me.

I never wanted him to let go.

*~*

Days had passed and I still couldn't believe I was Jasper's girlfriend. I knew I liked him, I just kept denying my feelings and pushing it down. I felt so lucky and just having the title of being his girlfriend made it all unbelievable.

It was a boring Wednesday and I was in school as usual.

I wore a skater skirt and a shirt, matching it with my black gladiator shoes. It was a chilly day and I bought a furry pullover incase the temperature decided to suddenly drop to blood freezing temperatures.

Surprisingly, the whole school somehow knew about me and Jasper being a couple, causing random girls to whisper "Slut" to me as I walked past them. The school knew Jasper as a star athlete player and as a steaming hot guy, of course I didn't deserve him.

The whole Jasper "fan club " was shooting me so many dirty looks that if their looks were punches, I would be lying on the ground with half my face punched off and blood dripping down the corner of my face.

I have an imaginative mind.

I knew deep in my heart I didn't deserve him and that I was so lucky.

Jasper had been having lunch with me since we became a couple and the teammates he sat with usually always shot me suggestive looks at Jasper and me, making me feel obliged to set them on fire.

However today was different, today Jasper didn't show up at school .

Which meant I had to survive my school day alone.

Jasper didn't reply many of my texts and I was starting to get worried. I was starting to feel like those possessive girlfriends who had a tracker on their boyfriend's phones.

I was currently seated in one of the side tables in the cafeteria, holding a ham sandwich and wondering why the fuck did I even think of walking into the cafeteria . I could feel some people staring at me as I sat down alone at a table .

I basically spent my whole break munching on my ham sandwich and labeling all the people in the cafeteria.

The jocks, the ex-friends, the nerds, the hipsters, the plastics and then there was me. I was trying to figure out which category I belonged to and realized I didn't seem to fit in anywhere.