A Sudden Appearance

Summer had already hit the climate and the best thing about summer is I am going to be with my 'Water in the desert' or 'Pearl in the ocean' like nieces and nephew.

Late night, while everyone else in the house was sleeping I was wide awake. I stay more active at nights rather than in days like nocturnal animals and that's the reason why my pals call me 'vampire'. I was lying on my bed with my cell phone in my hand. Trying to sleep but it was much far away from my eyes, so I logged in to Facebook. Few minutes later I noticed a message pop up in my inbox. I immediately went to check who it is?

I was a little surprised to see the message from my old school friend Siddharth, who is quite blur to me.

Siddharth: Hey! Was sup?

I: Doing well.

Siddharth: Long time no see after school?

I: Busy these days

Siddharth: Why so?

I: Trying to fulfill my dream and what about you?

Siddharth: Oh! SY B.Com.

I: That's great.

Siddharth: By the way what is your dream? : P

I: To be a successful doctor.

Siddharth: This is your dream?

I: What did you thought? : P and what about your girlfriend in school?

Siddharth: I broke ...

I: That doesn't mean you're single, LOL?

Siddharth: Huh ... Currently, my dream is to find a perfect girl.

I: LOL! And what next?

Siddharth: I was in love with a beautiful girl in my college but due to some reasons we decided to broke up L

I: What the hell? But why you both did so?

Siddharth: Her parents didn't approve of me. Soon she's getting married to someone whom her parents chose for her.

I: OMG! Extremely sorry.

Siddharth: It's fine. It's a big story let you know someday.

I: Sure! I would love too.

And we ended the chat saying Good bye and do take care.