Lost Somewhere

Results got declared. I already knew mine. My cell phone kept ringing and I didn't answer any of them because I was afraid to answer and to answer what? That I didn't qualified? I lose? While everyone else including my pals passed, I failed?

My friends felt sad for me, sympathized me with the most sympathizing words so that I don't feel upset. I said I wouldn't be but inside I was dying with the pain in my heart. Soon they got admission in the medical colleges. And the colleges were going to start in a month. All three got admission in the same college near to their homes. They said they'll gonna miss me. I used to say them me too in disappointment.

They posted their college pictures on Facebook and told me to check it out. Every day with a new update or pictures. Fresher's day, Farewell of seniors and blah blah blah. I wanted to forget about my failure but unknowingly they kept reminding me about it. I deactivated my Facebook account. I threw my cell phone aloof from me because I felt like I didn't need it anymore. I locked myself up in my bed room. No friends, fun or any talk with any of the family member even not with mom, even started skipping my meals. I disconnected myself from the whole world. I was just tired of myself and also with what happening with me.

I remembered all those days when we 'Four' friends hand in hand with each other took the pledges, we'll take admission in the same college no matter what, nothing will split us apart and we'll be together forever. Tears streamed down my eyes. I just used to cry, cry and cry all day, all night. I wished I could wake up with amnesia and forget about all this things.

Seeing me breaking inside, cursing, regretting for the past every minute. My mom got worried and she decided to send me to Delhi at my sister's place so that I'll forget about it. Only my nieces could change my mind now.